An employer is looking for a Software Engineer (Mid-Lead) for a direct hire opportunity in the Cincinnati, OH area. As a Software Engineer, you will be responsible for building the digital capabilities that accelerate the global development of safe and effective medical therapeutics through clinical trials. In this role, you will work on a team that modernizes and supports the client's internal systems. Strong attention to detail, desire for process ownership, and interest in implementing new technology are highly valued.
* Participate in a Development Team for one or multiple software applications or initiatives;
* Design, modify, develop, and support software applications;
* Participate in software validation process through development, review, and/or execution of test plan/cases/scripts;
* Create software applications and features by following our software development lifecycle (SDLC) process, which includes requirements gathering, design, development, testing, release, and maintenance;
* Collaborate with team members regarding projects, development, tools, and training;
* Develop and utilize skills in development areas including object-oriented programming (C#), databases (SQL), Model, View, Controller (MVC), Entity Framework (EF), Angular, and web applications (ASP.NET);
* Provide occasional high level end-user support including feature training and troubleshooting for applications released;
* May lead software development project(s).
Experience modernizing systems
3-7 years software engineering experience using Microsoft technologies
Object oriented programming (C#), typescript, angular and/or web applications ASP.NET
Bachelors degree in a related field
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.