Mid Level Developer
Req #: ******Location: Norco, CA USJob Category: Information
TechnologySecurity Clearance: NoneClearance Status: Not Applicable
CACI is actively seeking a Software Developer Associate to support the
Naval Surface Warfare Center (NSWC) Corona Division Acquisition and
Readiness Assessment Division at Norco, CA.
What You ll Get to Do:
* Develops web-based applications from end-to-end in a fast-paced
* Develops full-stack web applications in a technical environment.
* Designs, codes, tests new solutions for a new global B2B
* BS or equivalent + 0-year experience
* 1+ years of ******* MVC development and the C# language.
* Experience delivering digital marketing sites and applications
with responsive and adaptive web design.
* Experience in software design concepts such as separation of
concerns, microservices and SOA.
* Knowledge of client server environment, three tier environment
and N-tier environments.
AngularJs, React and Knockout.
* Experience building and consuming REST web services
* Knowledge and understanding of relational database
* Working knowledge of XML/JSON and using 3rd party API s.
* Experience building integrations between independent systems,
services and data sources.
* Experience with object-oriented design, software patterns, and
* Experience writing unit and integration test case.
* Experience with application security and user authentication.
* Good knowledge of architectural considerations for B2B web sites
like scalability, availability, CDNs, Azure/cloud deployment.
* Experience working in an Agile environment.
What We Can Offer You:
– We ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
– Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to
balance quality work and their personal lives.
– We offer competitive benefits and learning and development
– We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions
with the nation s highest priorities.
– For over 55 years, the principles of CACI s unique, character-based
culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that
fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At
CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by
providing information solutions and services in support of national
security missions and government transformation for Intelligence,
Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide
dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity
Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.