Careers and Culture – Polaris Alpha -Mid-level Full Stack Software Engineer
Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Log back in!
Mid-level Full Stack Software Engineer
Mid-level Full Stack Software Engineer
Req # 2536
Position Type Full Time
FLSA Status Exempt
Category Engineering – Software Engineer
Security Clearance Eligible
Location Colorado Springs, CO
More information about this job
In addition to competitive compensation, Polaris Alpha offers excellent benefits to full-time employees:
– Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
– Life and AD & D coverage at 3x annual salary
– 401k plan, 4% non-elective contributions for all eligible employees – 100% vested in plan from date of enrollment
– 4+ weeks of PTO and 10 Paid Holidays observed
– Education Assistance Program
– Relocation may be considered
Benefits are subject to change
Our team is looking for a mid-level full stack developer who can work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. In this position, you will be a member of a growing Agile team supporting activity as a member of Polaris Alpha’s Space Operations Directorate. You will work with space analysts and software engineers to determine the best way to develop a dynamic planning and tasking tool for space surveillance assets. Applicants will work on specific technical tasks as defined by the customer and program/technical management.
Polaris Alpha (Polaris), a Parsons company, provides advanced technical capabilities, specialized domain expertise and mission critical solutions to Department of Defense and Intelligence Community customers. The company has approximately 1,500 employees with major offices in Colorado Springs, CO, Fredericksburg, VA, Annapolis Junction, MD, Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD, and Alexandria, VA and works on-site with our customers both domestically and internationally.
Our Space Operations Directorate is passionate about making America the undisputed leader in space because we understand that ensuring our nation’s security for future generations depends on it. Polaris creates game changing space solutions by teaming highly respected subject matter experts with brilliant technologists. Are you a mission-focused software engineer looking for an opportunity to grow your skillset? Do you want to be part of a team that is helping the government solve major national security challenges in the space domain? We need your help.
– Bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering field with at least 4 years technical experience. Relevant experience may be accepted in place of a degree
– Java Enterprise development experience
– Experience designing and implementing Service Oriented Architectures and related technologies
– Experience developing SOAP and/or RESTful web services
– Knowledge of XML schemas and associated tools
– Experience developing web UI components in Angular (v5)
– Experience in object-oriented analysis and design techniques
– Experience with Git, Jenkins, Maven or similar build systems
– Strong organizational and prioritization skills
– High level of self-motivation, desire to deliver stellar solutions and willingness to work in a distributed team environment
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to work in a collaborative/distributed team environment
– Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
– Must be a US Citizen due to DoD contract
– Ability to obtain a security clearance
– Experience deploying using container technologies (e.g. Docker)
– Experience developing secure interfaces (e.g. OAuth, PKI)
– Experience with d3, SystemJS, Webpack, JSPM, Angular, or Typescript
– Experience with standards-based web design using HTML5, CSS3, NPM, Node, ES6(ECMAScript), JQuery, Bootstrap
– Experience with thin client 3D visualization leveraging webGL, three.js or similar technologies
– Experience developing full stack applications from the ground up
– Experience using container management systems (e.g. Docker Swarm, Kubernetes)
– Project experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies
– Experience working with reactive programming
– Proven track record of identifying and championing new technologies that enhance the end-user experience, software quality, and developer productivity
– Demonstrated experience leading and coaching other developers
– Working knowledge of the US intelligence community and DOD systems
– Knowledge of Space operations, SSA and C2 systems
– Current & active TS/SCI security clearance
Polaris Alpha is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
for this job online
Refer this job to a friendRefer
on your newsfeed
Connect With Us!
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
Software Powered by iCIMS
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.