A fast growing, Atlanta-based consulting firm is looking to hire a mid-level .NET engineer. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and rich experience building responsive web applications with the Microsoft stack.
You'll be working directly with an enterprise- level client, functioning as their direct point of contact with the company. You'll be doing greenfield development and architecting a brand new application all within a microservices architecture.
They are looking for an engineer that is excited to learn new technology and work directly with clients.
C#, .NET core, SQL server and RESTful APIs.
Candidates must be local to the Atlanta metro region in order to be considered. Fulltime, direct hire.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of professional experience building responsive web applications with the Microsoft stack (C#, .NET, ASP.NET MVC)
- Open source development with .NET core
- Experience building and consuming RESTful APIs
- Experience writing triggers, queries, and stored procedures in SQL Server
- Prior experience with consulting is a huge plus
- 4-year degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical field
- Bonus eligible
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401(k) with company match
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis now and in the future.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.