A leading provider of medical professional liability insurance, serving healthcare professionals and organizations throughout the United States. They are dedicated to providing their customers with the highest level of service and support and are constantly looking for talented and motivated professionals to join their team.
They are seeking a mid-level software engineer to join their team in Boston. In this role, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining their core application that handles the 'heart' of the organization interfacing with BSA's and clients to make sure the application is performing the way they want! It is the application that handles all the backbone insurance work like underwriting. You will work closely with our product and engineering teams to ensure the delivery of high-quality, scalable, and reliable solutions.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of software development experience
- Strong knowledge of C# and .NET framework
- Experience with SQL database design and development
- Proficiency in Angular or a similar front-end framework
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills
- Experience with agile development methodologies a plus
- A B.S. from a College or University in Computer Science or related field
- Understanding of the software lifecycle
- Ability to multi-task with a high level of attention to details
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Hands-On
- 80% Coding
- 20% Collaborating with Teammates
You will receive the following benefits:
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (5% 401k Match, IRA)
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (4-week minimum) (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Commuter Benefits
- Work From Home
- Free Food & Snacks & Lunch
- Equity (without a vesting period)
- Relocation Assistance
- SL & LT Disability
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Research show that women and underrepresented groups only apply to jobs only if they feel they meet 100% of the qualifications. Motion Recruitment encourages you to break that statistic and apply. No one ever meets all of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
Motion Recruitment provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.