Leidos has an opportunity for a mid/senor-level Systems Engineer to support the EAMS Program. The ideal candidate will be joining a small team and will share the knowledge, workload and the future for a mission critical application. Must be able to work on-site in Herndon, VA. Must be able to work on-site. Remote/hybrid work is not available for this position. Work hours are flexible.
This requisition is contingent upon award of task order, appropriate tasking and associated funding, as well as completion of indoc.
Using a holistic approach, designs, develops, evaluates and modifies end-to-end application systems and software systems-oriented products through their entire life cycle. Establishes and coordinates development of standards, practices, and procedures as related to the overall product development. Designs interfaces and brings software system elements together so they work as a whole. Assesses performance using evaluation criteria and technical performance measures. Participates in software system conceptual design and documentation of the design concepts. Participates in design reviews of components (hardware and software) to ensure applicability to the current system and traceability of requirements through compliance verification and validation. Implements DevSecOps CI/CD pipelines using tools such as Jenkins, Git, and Artifactory. Performs security hardening, patching and server certificate updates. Works with Cloud technologies. Develops documentation for System Installation Plans and System Administration Guides.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or software engineering (or in a relevant field). Additional experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- 5 or more years of related experience.
- Experience working with the AWS Cloud (EC2s, S3, RDS, ElasticCache)
- Linux Systems admin experience
- Experience with Server certificates
- Experience with CI/CD tools: Jenkins, Git, Artifactory
- Security+ Certification or other IAT II/III level certification.
Due to the nature of the government contracts we support, US Citizenship is required.
- TS/SCI with CI Poly required for Position or TS/SCI and willingness to get a poly.
- Experience working with OpenShift, Keycloak, PostgreSQL, Ansible, Wildfly
- Experience working with Kafka, Elasticsearch, Wildfly, Docker, Maven
- Experience implementing STIG hardening, CI/CD pipelines
- Leading an Agile scrum team
- Managing multiple environments (dev, test and prod)
Pay Range $78,000.00 – $120,000.00 – $162,000.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.