For Siemens Mindsphere – Full-Stack Developer – Greater Cincinnati Area job – Marketing – Milford, Ohio
Skip to Main Content
– Our Stories
– My Dashboard
– My Dashboard
– Our Stories
Mindsphere – Full-Stack Developer – Greater Cincinnati Area
Locations: Milford, Ohio
Job Family: Marketing
Division: Digital Factory
Business Unit: Product Lifecycle Management-PLM
Requisition Number: ******
Primary Location: United States-Ohio-Milford
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor’s Degree
Travel Required: 10%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
The Siemens Digital Factory Division offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly integrated hardware, software and technology-based services in order to support manufacturing companies worldwide in enhancing the flexibility and efficiency of their manufacturing processes and reducing the time to market of their products.
For more information, please visit: ***********************************************************
Mindsphere Full Stack Developer – Milford, OH (Greater Cincinnati Area)
Siemens is searching for Full-Stack Developer with a sharp, creative design eye and has proven on the job experience creating a seamless bridge between the front-end and the back-end design. A professional who will effectively communicate with positive energy when collaborating with our Mindsphere team and customers.
In this role you will develop the Java/AEM/HTML/CSS/JS for new websites. Excellent interpersonal skills are key to succeed when working with business sponsors, analysts, project managers and content editors. You will be called upon to bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
To catch our excitement about Mindsphere watch the video below:
Local Candidates are preferred however relocation will be considered.
– Function as a Member of the Mindsphere Development Team to develop the ************* website
– Develop (JAVA / AEM ) systems including coding, testing, and debugging.
– Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
– Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
– Utilize the results from usability testing to help identify and fix defects.
– Collaborate with business and IT decision-makers to discuss system requirements and brainstorm ideas for new feathers
– Create and maintain a repository of common assets and reusable code
– Follow best practices and standards for accessibility and cross-browser compatibility
– Wield knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and develop search-friendly websites and interfaces
– Focus on user experience and simple design solutions
– Provide a clear understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
– Use responsive web design to create applications that automatically conform to multiple screen sizes/devices
– Knowledge of multi-tier architectures
– Knowledge the state of the art and assess new trends and emerging technologies in and related to UI/UX design
Required Skills, Education, and Experience
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Web Development,, Mobile Computing, Software Engineering or a related field of study
– Extensive experience with popular Content Management Systems (CMS) (preferably AEM)
– Minimum three to four years of experience in software development – in a Full Stack Development role/position. (Must have front end and back end design)
– Experience using web services (REST, APIs and JSON)
– Strong ability to learn and apply established style guides to design and development
– Knowledge of Java application servers such as Apache, etc.
– Experience with Java Unit Testing
– Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, evaluate alternatives and develop processes and tools as needed to support the organization
– Ability to travel – 10%
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
– Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
– Experience with Git or other software version control system
– Experience with Agile development
– Experience with Akamai or other content delivery networks
– Experience with Oracle Eloqua Marketing Automation system
– Experience with relational databases (mySQL preferred)
– Responsive web design experience to create applications that automatically conform to multiple screen sizes/devices
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
Can’t find what you are looking for?
Let’s stay connected
US Only: Review Accommodations for Disability
Siemens AG, 1996 – 2018
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.