Charlotte, NC, US
Requisition Number: 72550
We’re looking for an experienced, passionate and professional
Mobile Developer to join our
Charlotte, NC team.
What Our Mobile iOS Developers Do
* Architect and design custom iOS Native Applications
* Participate in and contribute to all phases of the SDLC
* Have a passion for learning and staying updated on emerging trends and technologies
* Become a partner and trusted advisor to clients, advising on best-fit technologies and best practices
* Work with our Mobile UX Designers to deliver exceptional user experiences
What We Look For
* Hands-on experience delivering custom mobile solutions
* Working knowledge of one or more key solution technologies including Swift, Objective-C, Web services, Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA), Unity, and Agile
* History of delivering solutions using industry standard SDLC methodologies
* Experience with Git, VSTS, or equivalent source control repositories
* Passion for writing quality with unit tests, performance tests, and UI tests using XcodeXCTest Framework
* Fundamental understanding of object-oriented concepts and design patterns
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
What can Insight offer?
* Client Facing Opportunities
* Local Travel
* Flex Hours
* No Formal Dress Code
* Leadership from great Mentors
* Unlimited Vacation
* Pay for Training
* and tons of other great Perks!
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, click here.
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 6,800 employees help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Discover more at ***********.
* Global provider of Intelligent Technology Solutions for organizations of all sizes
* Ranked #417 on the 2018 Fortune 500, #12 on the CRN Solution Provider 500
* Founded in 1988 in Tempe, Arizona; now celebrating our 30th anniversary and operating in 20 countries
* $6.7 billion in revenue for 2017
* 8,000+ teammates worldwide working with 5,300+ partners
* 2017 Arizona’s Most Admired Companies (AZ Business Magazine), #7 2017 Best Places to Work (Phoenix Business Journal)
* 2018 Dell EMC Server Partner of the Year, 2018 Intel Retail Solution Partner of the Year, 2018 IBM Geography Excellence Award as the Top National Strategic Business Partner in North America, Microsoft’s largest global partner
Today’s talent leads tomorrow’s success. Learn about careers at Insight: ****************.
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes: [[Charlotte]] || [[North Carolina]] || [[USA]] || [[Mobile Developer]] || [[#LI]] || [[iOS]] ||
Nearest Major Market: Charlotte
Job Segment: Developer, Supply, Information Technology, Programmer, Data Center, Technology, Operations
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.