The Xamarin/.NET Developer is responsible for analyzing, designing, testing and implementing mobile/Web business applications. Functions include the development of Mobile and Web based applications using Microsoft development technologies.
– 3+ years of experience in mobile application development for Android/iOS using C#.NET, MVVM, with Xamarin forms.
– 3+ years of experience in Microsoft technologies – C#.NET, .NET Core, MVC, *******, Jquery, HTML, Web APIs, .Net framework (4.5 and above)
– 3+ years SQL server experience
– Candidate must have rich .Net background and have the capabilities to design and detailed knowledge of Design patterns, *******, C#, *******, Entity Framework etc.,
– Worked on end-to-end from requirements till implementation in large engagements
– Strong object oriented design concepts & implementation
– TFS or VSTS (Azure DevOps) experience
Roles and responsibility:
– Design and Development of Mobile application using Xamarin forms or responsive native mobile apps in the Xamarin framework
– Development & unit testing of web applications
Desirable Technical / Functional Skills:
Job ID: ******
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Rooms To Go
In 1991, Rooms To Go opened, bringing consumers a new way to shop for furniture – an easy shopping experience offering coordinated room groups with packaged pricing that maximizes savings. Today, we are over 5,500 employees strong, operating over 200 stores and 7 state-of-the-art distribution centers. We are the largest independent retail furniture company in America. As an industry leader in delivery, financing, product availability and the latest designs, we sell quality at a great price. Contact Info
– 11540 U.S. 92
Seffner, FL 33584
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.