Join us in London as a Mobile Experience Lead
* This is an opportunity to join a brand new team, focussed on developing new and innovative digital technology for the bank
* you’ll have the opportunity to shape our mobile engagement strategy and the mobile journeys of the future
What you’ll do
In this role, you’ll be working as a mobile experience designer for Bankline Mobile, developing our strategy and liaising with Marketing and other colleagues from across the bank to engage our customers.
you’ll be developing and evolving the mobile strategy to maximise customer satisfaction and engagement. you’ll be the confluence point for digital strategy, design and digital marketing, ensuring all aspects are anchored around the needs of our customers, and you’ll ensure adherence to the mobile strategy to achieve targeted customer outcomes.
* Lead our Commercial Mobile app strategy to develop mobile experiences that delight and engage our customers, supporting our bank to be number one for customer service, trust and advocacy
* Partner with our Marketing, Data and Operations teams to ensure strategic alignment and optimise outputs that support the wider Mobile team and maximises customer engagement
* Be an expert in customer desirability, to inform and shape best in class digital experience
* Support user experience research activities across a wide range of mediums
* Support the design and implementation of customer experiences across Mobile and the wider Bankline ecosystem in line with the mobile and digital strategy
The skills you’ll need
you’ll need to be an excellent story teller and consultative facilitator, able to set out a clear vision and path, and you should have experience of working with customers or in a CX, UX or strategy type role. you’ll need an understanding of macro digital trends and the evolving financial technology landscape, and the ability to work on own initiative, setting own priorities and working to defined deadlines.
you’ll also need:
* Experience in Mobile App design
* Good team-working, negotiation, influencing, networking and stakeholder management skills
* The ability to think radically to develop innovative solutions, articulating customer vision with a high level of credibility and effectiveness to drive good customer outcomes
How we’ll reward you
You’ll start on a competitive salary from £39,908 to £56,340 depending on experience, and you’ll also join our retirement saving plan. You can also choose from a selection of protection, healthcare or lifestyle extras from RBSelect, our fully flexible reward programme.
Visit our reward and benefits page for more information on the benefit packages we offer.
At RBS, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we’ll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles – find out more.
As a Financial Services organisation we comply with and support the requirements set by our Regulator, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), which are designed to protect our customers. This role falls under Conduct Rules of the Individual Accountability Regime (IAR) and is subject to pre-employment screening. This means if your application is successful, you’ll need to satisfy some important background checks before you can start working with us. These will include a full credit check, a criminal record check, residency and right to work checks.
To apply for this job please visit post.talemetry.com.