Job Locations US-CA-San Diego
Job ID 2018-5386
# of Openings 1
Beyondsoft is a leading IT consulting and managed services provider specializing in consulting, product engineering, IT services and business process outsourcing. We are looking for an mobile automation quality engineer to join our team to support one of our largest clients – Hewlett Packard in Rancho Bernardo area of San Diego. The quality engineer will be responsible for developing test automation using mobile native test tool or developing new tool. This is a full-time, long term benefited position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Analyze, Plan and Implement test automation standards and strategies
* Build and maintain our Automation Framework using Appium and python (welcome people know selenium, java, c++, c#)
* Build and maintain Automated test cases using Python based on feature requirements from developer
* Execute automated test scripts using Jenkins
* Debug and review computer logs and reports to identify program processing errors and possible improvements
* Expertise in testing mobile applications in various mobile platforms – Android, iOS, Windows (Tablets and phones)
* Perform Mobile test task estimation, test execution, Regression testing, Functional System testing
* Define and communicate the accurate Mobile test plan/test scripts and provide qualitative and quantitative status/defect reports in a timely fashion.
* Track & analyze test results and work closely with the developers to isolate and reproduce defects
* Conducts compatibility tests with other software programs, hardware, multiple operating systems, and network environments
* Identifies, analyzes, and documents defects, questionable functions, errors, and inconsistencies in embedded software program functions, outputs, online screens, and content.
* Bachelor degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or IT
* Automation Experience is a MUST
* Strong understanding PYTHON (welcome java, c++, c#)and Jenkins, Version control system, (SVN, Git, ect)
* Know tracking tool is a plus (QC, ALM, Jira, bugzilla)
* Software development experience in objected oriented programming languages
* Proficient in at least one of the common coding languages. HTML, XML, Python is preferred.
* Ability to convert test cases & end-to-end scenarios into repeatable automated test cases
* Experience with mobile networks, protocols, and devices preferred; Wi-Fi and 3G/4G testing experience preferred
* Ability to troubleshoot complex software / hardware configuration problems
* Experience in building and designing test cases. Strong analytical & problem solving, documentation, and communication skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.