Location: This position is located at our Dublin, OH campus with hybrid flexibility.
We’re on a mission to make healthcare simpler and more effective. We fight to ensure our members get the care they need, when they need it, at the most affordable cost – that’s why we call ourselves Healthcare Warriors™. We’re committed to building diverse and inclusive teams, so if you’re excited about this position, we encourage you to apply – even if your experience doesn’t match every requirement.
The Mobile Software Engineer II is responsible for building engaging experiences on the iOS and Android platforms using the latest cross-platform technologies. In addition to the mobile engineering team, you will also be working in partnership with Architects, DevOps engineers, and other members of the Information Technology team to meet and exceed our member, client, and internal user expectations.
What you’ll do
- Develop cross-platform code solutions that deliver on Product Strategy and adhere to established engineering best practices, design guidelines and principles.
- Review pull requests and ensure adherence to .NET MAUI, C#, and other language idioms.
- Partner with Software Engineers, UX/UI, Quality Assurance Automation Engineers, Product Owners/Analysts to deliver high performing quality customer experiences that are engaging, purposeful and powerful in their simplicity.
- Actively participate in all team agile ceremonies, contributing to ensure that all team commitments are delivered on time and of the highest quality.
- Advocate for mobile platforms through both internal and external developer communities.
- Collaborate with business teams to clarify requirements and business needs. Proactively update stakeholders and maintain open and courteous communication.
- Collaborate with other developers and architects (when appropriate) to determine optimal solution architecture, efficiency, maintainability, and scalability.
- All other duties as assigned.
What you’ll bring
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, MIS, CIS or equivalent preferred; Coding/Programming Boot Camp or similar practical experience in lieu of degree also accepted.
- Proven experience in the full mobile development lifecycle: design, development, delivery, and support of mobile technology platforms.
- 2+ years of experience in software engineering building, delivering, and supporting cross-platform mobile solutions.
- Experience with .NET MAUI (or Xamarin.Forms), C#, Firebase, GitHub, JetBrain Rider and RESTful APIs to connect applications to backend services.
- Knowledge in automated build processes with quality gates for test coverage, static code analysis, and peer reviewed pull requests.
- Knowledge in cloud-based technologies from Amazon, Microsoft or Google, such as orchestration, microservices, databases, and notification services.
- Experience with Test Driven Development (TDD) is a PLUS.
- Ability to communicate technical problems to both technical and business audiences verbally and in writing.
- Understanding of healthcare data and processes is a PLUS.
- Experience with NoSQL/document databases as a PLUS.
- Experience with Kafka is a PLUS.
- Experience with Vue.js, .NET Core, SCSS, is a PLUS
- Ability to work independently and resolve issues with minimal direction.
- Strong planning and organizational skills with critical attention to detail and creative problem-solving skills.
- Track record of balancing multiple priorities simultaneously with the ability to adapt to the changing needs of the business while meeting deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; Ability to work with team members and customers in a professional, friendly manner.
- Protect and take care of our company and member’s data every day by committing to work within our company ethics and policies.
What’s in it for you
- Compensation: Competitive base pay, incentive plans and employee referral bonuses.
- Coverage: Health, vision and dental featuring our best-in-class healthcare navigation services, along with life insurance, legal and identity protection, adoption assistance, EAP, Teladoc services and more.
- Retirement: 401(k) plan with up to 4% employer match and full vesting on day one.
- Balance: Paid Time Off (PTO), 7 paid holidays, parental leave, volunteer days, paid sabbaticals, and more.
- Development: Tuition reimbursement up to $5,250 annually, certification/continuing education reimbursement, discounted higher education partnerships, paid trainings and leadership development.
- Culture: Recognition as a Best Place to Work for 15+ years, dedication to diversity, philanthropy and sustainability, and people-first values that drive every decision.
- Environment: A modern workplace with a casual dress code, open floor plans, full-service dining, free snacks and drinks, complimentary 24/7 fitness center with group classes, outdoor walking paths, game room, notary and dry-cleaning services and more! Check out our home: https://youtu.be/xRnbvCW_YgA
What you should know
- Internal Associates: Already a Healthcare Warrior? Apply internally through Jobvite.
- Process: Application > Phone Screen > Online Assessment(s) > Interview(s) > Offer > Background Check
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion: Quantum Health welcomes everyone. We value our diverse team and suppliers, we’re committed to empowering our ERGs, and we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
- Agencies: Quantum Health does not accept unsolicited resumes or outreach from third-parties. Absent a signed MSA and request/approval from Talent Acquisition to submit candidates for a specific requisition, we will not approve payment to any third party.
- Sponsorship: Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a permanent and ongoing future basis without requiring sponsorship.
Note: Compensation information published by job boards are estimates and not verified by Quantum Health. Details surrounding compensation will be disclosed throughout the interview process. Compensation offered is based on the candidate’s unique combination of experience and qualifications related to the position.
Recruiting Scams: Unfortunately, scams targeting job seekers are common. To protect our candidates, we want to remind you that authorized representatives of Quantum Health will only contact you from an email address ending in @quantum-health.com. Quantum Health will never ask for personally identifiable information such as Date of Birth (DOB), Social Security Number (SSN), banking/direct/tax details, etc. via email or any other non-secure system, nor will we instruct you to make any purchases related to your employment.
If you believe you’ve encountered a recruiting scam, report it to the Federal Trade Commission at ReportFraud.ftc.gov and your state’s Attorney General at https://www.usa.gov/state-attorney-general.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.