Metron | Careers |Mobile/Web Application Developer
Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Log back in!
Mobile/Web Application Developer
Posted Date 8 hours ago(5/29/2018 2:51 PM)
Job ID 2018-1464
Job Location: City San Diego
Job Location: State/Province CA
Metron’s OASiS Division is seeking a talented and motivated Software Engineer to develop crowd-sourced mobile and web applications. The ideal candidate will have experience with the full software development lifecycle and a track record of producing well-designed, maintainable, and extensible software. Metron offers a dynamic, collaborative work environment that prizes initiative, creativity, and leadership. Qualified applicants must be innate problem solvers who seek out technical challenges and excel in overcoming them.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
– Software development, integration, testing, demonstration, and documentation
– Technology research and evaluation
– Requirements analysis, algorithm development, and collaborative design
– Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field
– 0-3 years of professional software development experience
– Strong Object-Oriented programming experience in Java, including polymorphism data structures, and algorithms
– Experience developing, deploying, and maintaining mobile applications for Android and iOS, including Swift and/or Objective C, Xcode, and the Android SDK
– Experience with Google Maps, OpenStreetMap, or other map servers.
– Working knowledge of all aspects of the software development life cycle
– Experience with relational database management systems
– Knowledge of user interface design principles, software architecture, and design patterns
– Ability to take direction from and collaborate with senior developers, project managers, and clients
– Detail-oriented and able to drive projects to completion
– Ability to meet team and client schedules while working on several high profile projects simultaneously
– Ability to communicate technical details effectively – both verbally and in writing – to end users, team members, managers, and clients
– Experience with cross-platform mobile development (e.g., PhoneGap, Titanium, or Xamarin) is a plus
– Experience with C++ is a plus
– U.S. Citizenship required; candidates will be required to obtain a Secret Clearance
Position Location: San Diego, CA (Carmel Valley)
Successful candidates will be subject to a security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status. Metron takes affirmative action in support of its policy to employ and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
for this job online
Refer this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
on your newsfeed
Software Powered by iCIMS
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.