Modest Tree is driven by innovative minds, free spirits, open collaboration and engagement at all levels. It is a space where your voice is heard and your opinions add value, not to mention you get to work with REAL WORLD tech and VR Solutions.
These qualifications and attributes are required and will push you to the top
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 5+ years relevant professional experience.
- Solid coding skills in an object-oriented language, preferably C#.
- You’ve done professional or hobbyist work using 3D game engines.
- Enjoy working in the Unity3D development platform.
- You have an appreciation for object-oriented design principles such as SOLID.
- Passion for learning new technologies
- Exemplary 3D math – trigonometry and vectors are your best friends!
- Solid debugging and problem-solving abilities.
- A strong drive, work ethic and attention to detail are essential
- Solid understanding of Git
- You work well in a team and feel comfortable doing some individual heavy lifting
- You have an extensive amount of pride and passion in the work that you deliver.
- Define and create effective and creative interactive training software.
- Develop robust 3D training applications using the latest technologies such as Modest3D software, HTC VIVE and HoloLens.
- Consistently write, translate, and code products according to specifications and best practices
- Identity and resolve bugs efficiently.
- Assist in identifying, defining and documenting development requirements and specifications.
- Assist in quality assurance activities.
- Research emerging application development software applications, products, languages and standards in support of development efforts
What is in it for you:
- Flexible working hours
- Remote or Hybrid work
- Work with rapidly evolving technologies and tech that is pushing the limits.
- Work with Game-based technologies and virtual reality
- Learn new libraries, systems, and platforms, while building on your expertise in existing ones
- Ability to apply your creativity to challenging and abstract concepts
- Collaborating cross-functionally with all teams throughout the Business
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits packages
To apply for this job please visit MODESTTREE.COM.