Momentum ERP Business Analyst
Do you have a proven interest in information technology and a passion for learning? Are you a go-to problem solver that is motivated to make an impact by crafting business efficiencies for clients? If so, joining CGI as a Momentum ERP Business Analyst could be the ideal opportunity for you. Candidate will join a dynamic team supporting client operations including Tier 3 production support, executing software releases through soliciting business requirements and system testing, upgrading client's version of Momentum, and implementation of required federal initiatives.
Your future duties and responsibilities
Specific functions will include, but are not limited to supporting delivery operations and system upgrades, developing client relationship, and working with team members with a diverse set of experience levels and skillsets. This is a great opportunity to expand your skillset in areas such as project management, client management, and business analysis. Potential multiple growth paths including senior subject matter expert/consultant and future team lead/project management opportunities.
– Support End-Users: Provide quality client support by answering questions, identifying possible solutions to issues, documenting resolutions, and communicating guidance to end users.
– Perform In-Depth Analysis: Develop your knowledge of our client's industry, organization, and business objectives. Understanding the business needs of our client, troubleshoot challenging solutions that include software issues, data issues, maintenance, and system configuration
– Gather requirements (business, functional and technical) using collaborative, face-to-face workshops with the customers, stakeholders and the development team
– Perform business process reviews by reviewing current to-be processes and mapping them to future state ("to be") processes
– Participate in client stakeholder meetings
– Follow established Change Request/SDLC processes to implement new functionality or issue resolutions.
– Develop and update system designs and training documentation
– Support testing activities including developing test cases and executing testing
– Proactively bringing issues and problems to the attention of the team; generating, proposing and implementing innovative solutions to solve them.
– Ensure the end to end solution is proven to deliver the required business results. Drive adoption of the designed processes and solution use with stakeholders.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
-Relevant experience (e.g., business analysis, software support, client/customer support)
– Experience with the CGI proprietary ERP system, Momentum
– Understanding of basic financial and accounting principles.
CGI is required by law in some jurisdictions to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. The determination of this range includes various factors not limited to: skill set level; experience and training; and licensure and certifications. CGI typically does not hire individuals at or near the top of the range for their role. Compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $52,400- $100,900.
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients' digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today – one of the world's largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI – where your ideas and actions make a difference.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI's legal duty to furnish information.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.