MS Dynamics Developer – Layer 7 Data Solutions
Skip to content
Layer 7 Data Solutions
– SMB Services
– L1 Service Desk
– Network Monitoring
– Enterprise Services
– L1 Service Desk
– Cloud7 Services
– About Us
– Open Positions
MS Dynamics Developer
Job Title: MS Dynamics Developer
Total Estimated Assignment Hours: 12 months
City: New York, New York
Overview: Layer 7 Data Solutions is a full life-cycle technology services company. We help businesses resolve technical issues from layers 1 through 7. Layer 7 Data Solutions has been making advanced technology simple and cost effective for the SMB and Enterprise market for over a decade. Layer 7 Data Solutions has a great opportunity with one of our clients in Albany, New York. The client protects and promotes safety and well-being of New York City’s children and families by providing child welfare, juvenile justice, and early care and education services. We are currently hiring MS Dynamics Developer to join our team in New York.
– Designs, develops, programs and implements in assigned project utilizing MS Dynamics 365 on cloud or 2016 with SQL Server backend.
– Develop SQL Server Integration Services for Data integration between Oracle, MS Dynamics and other related technologies.
– Develop SQL Server Reporting Services for developing reports.
– Works with the business analysts and Development Manager to program the specifications
– Estimates the timeframe to implement the specifications
– Provides updates for the Project Manager
– Participates in project meetings
– Provides programming as well as support and technical/design documentation
– Conducts unit testing
– Conducts integration testing
– Works with OA analyst, BA analyst and RM to perform the necessary changes
– Transfers knowledge of assigned projects and code to ACS personal via one on one
– Provide production support of product.
– Minimum of 5 years’ experience with writing application software, data analysis, data access, data structures, data manipulation, databases, design, programming, testing and implementation, technical and user documentation, software conversions/migration of data; available to assist and/or lead in the design of program specifications and the implementation of software solutions.
– Highly skilled and specific expertise in programming in MS Dynamics 2016, 365 cloud, .net 3.5 or higher with Visual studio
– Must have minimum 3 years’ experience in MS Dynamics, .net and Visual Studio.
– Must have experience with MS SQL Server 2016 or above as well as SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
– Experience with SSRS.
– Experience with ADX Studio or ADX Portals.
– Experience with Kingsway Software tool.
– Must be authorized to work in United States. No sponsorship and no third parties. Must be local candidate.
79 Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10016
2011-2018 Layer 7 Data Solutions LLC. All Rights Reserved.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.