What are some of the benefits and perks of working at MathWorks?
– 401(k) matching
– Quarterly profit-sharing plan
– Tuition reimbursement
– Paid Volunteer Time
– Fitness and Recreation
– Wellness center
– Training and Development
– Relocation Assistance Provided
MathWorks has a hybrid work model that enables staff members to split their time between office and home. The hybrid model provides the advantage of having both in-person time with colleagues and flexible at-home life optimizations. Learn More: https://www.mathworks.com/company/jobs/resources/hybrid-model.html.
Are you passionate about developing expert software programming skills while also applying your engineering domain expertise to help deliver state-of-the art system architecture & modeling or verification software? Are you passionate about software quality?
We have several great opportunities for highly motivated individuals looking to design, architect and develop automated testing solutions for features in any of the following model-based design areas:
You will begin your MathWorks career by receiving extensive product/technical training that aligns with your interests and gain hands-on experience working on real-world projects. After your training is complete, you will work in exciting areas such as System Architecture, Modeling or Verification & Validation.
MathWorks nurtures growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values teamwork, shares success, and rewards excellence.
- Devise innovative strategies, build creative and robust tools, and write automated test suites.
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members to define effective testing solutions and produce high-quality features.
- Contribute to the design of the next generation of engineering solutions.
- Diagnose and report software defects and report-out on quality metrics.
- Degree in Engineering (ME, ECE, EE) or STEM is highly preferred
- Strong knowledge of MATLAB
- Experience with Simulink/Stateflow or Physical modeling
- Experience with one or more Object Oriented programming languages (MATLAB, C++ etc.)
- Strong communication and collaborative skills
Nice to have (Any of the following)
- Experience with Model-Based Design (MIL, SIL or HIL)
- Familiarity with formal methods and/or static code analysis
- Test automation experience
- A bachelor's degree and 5 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.