Job Title / Level
Navy Unmanned Aviation Systems Specialist
Chesapeake, VA 23320 US
Norfolk, VA 23501 US (Primary)
20 – 30%
The Engineering and Analytical Solutions Directorate (EASD) of AMERICAN SYSTEMS has an opening for a Test Engineer. The qualified candidate will be expected to support test and evaluation (T & E) in areas of the Navy Unmanned Aviation System Specialist.
Provide technical and analytical support to Commander, Operational Test and Evaluation Force (COMOPTEVFOR) in the definition, conduct and analysis of structured operational and integrated test and evaluation (IOT & E) of US Navy systems. This support will be required in one or more of the following forms: Documentation Review, Test Planning Support, Operational Test Design, Test Analysis and Reporting, Test Operations Support, Modeling and Simulation Support, and Program Management Support.
Required Education, Skills and Experience:
– Possess U.S. citizenship.
– A minimum-security clearance of SECRET is required for personnel supporting tasks in any/all divisions. Any personnel proposed to work on any effort shall be eligible for necessary clearances to immediately begin performance at the time of task award.
– Demonstrated familiarity with MS-Office software.
– USN/USMC Aviator with experience aboard Navy Surface Ships
– Five years Navy/Marine Corps Test and Evaluation experience
– Recent relevant, Navy specific operational or OT & E experience with Unmanned Aviation Systems
– Within the last 5 years (unless stated otherwise), all personnel shall:
– Demonstrate experience with Developmental Testing (DT) Integrated Testing (IT), Operational Testing and Evaluation (OT & E), and/or Follow-on Test and Evaluation (FOT & E).
– Demonstrate familiarity with the references (but not limited to and subject to minor fluctuation) listed in paragraph 5.
– Demonstrate experience in developing test criteria and Test and Evaluation Master Plans per DoD standards.
– Demonstrate ability to apply analytical methodologies to evaluate the operational effectiveness and suitability of combat systems, weapon systems, and combat support systems.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.