Trustek, Inc is a highly recognized provider of professional IT Consulting services in the US. We are actively seeking .Net/C# Developer for one of the clients in Greenville, NC. This is a long term contract position.
If you may not be looking currently, I would appreciate if you could help us by forwarding this communication to anybody within your network.
Title: .NET / C# Developer
Location: Greenville, NC
Duration: 12 months plus
– Possess minimum 6-8 years of software development experience in .NET / C#
– Possess 3 years of experience in Database programming, SQL and good knowledge of DDL / DML concepts
– Knowledge of dealer management, service and repair business processes is an advantage
– Knowledge of RPG or COBOL is an advantage
– Should possess excellent oral and written communication skills in English
Job Duties –
– Review project / enhancement backlog and clarify functional / non-functional solution requirements with business users or customer IT Leads
– Provide estimates for aproved development work
– Perform impact analysis to existing solution and feasibility analysis for proposed solution
– Develop functional specification, technical specification documents and testing artefacts for approved developments
– Analyse bug / problem reports and identify solution – Perform development using RPG / COBOL languages
– Test and deploy solutions in Production – Interact with business process users for coordination, clarification, etc.
– Perform reverse engineering of existing code and construct process artefacts
– CRUD Matrix, SIPOC charts, etc.
– Provide Maintenance and Support services for application running on .NET / C#
– Review requirements backlog and perform end-to-end solution development for requirements
– Create process and technical specification documents for solution already existing in the technical platform.
‘Trustek, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, we always welcome the great IT talents’
If interested, please send your detailed resume, availability date, and contact info via e-mail to **************** so to speed up the process.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.