Developers must be able to think and act independently, invoke problem solving skills, and support team members to effectively accomplish project objectives.
– Develop software including coding, unit testing and debugging applications in various software languages; new development, maintenance, program updates and 3rd party interfaces
– Participate in specification development by analyzing requirements, reviewing program specifications and the design of the applications
– Analyze the feasibility of changes/modifications/enhancements to increase operating efficiency and/or adapt to new requirements and other changes
– Document software code and ensure that technical documentation meets requirements
– Maintain required documentation and change log on new and modified programs and follow the change management process and other development standards
– Proactively engage in the remediation of software issues related to code quality, security, and/or pattern/frameworks
– Become highly knowledgeable of the ******** applications, internal architecture, database structures, and process flows
– Consult with Product Manager and other internal customers during Functional Requirements/Specifications and Technical Requirements/Specifications development to optimize required design content
Required Qualifications and Skills
– BA or BS in computer science with focus on data structures, databases, software engineering, web development and client/server
– Minimum 2 years’ experience or demonstrated ability [academic/commercial projects]
– Experience with web applications including development for mobile devices
– Experience with relational database analysis, design, and programming
– We will consider local candidates only (no relocation). Candidates must be US citizens or permanent green card residents. NO SPONSORSHIP IS AVAILABLE
– Experience with Java, HTML5, *******, Silverlight, Sencha EXTJS, Angular, Atlassian products (Confluence, Jira, etc.)
– Experience with MS SQL Server 2005 or later, Visual Studios 2008 or later, Windows Servers OS, MS Web Server (IIS) and mobile devices
– User interface graphic design skills and experience with graphics and prototyping software.
– Understanding of CMMS software use is a plus.
– Medical Insurance
– Dental Insurance
– Life Insurance
– AD & D
– 401K Plan
Please forward your resume with salary requirements to
No phone calls please
Phoenix Data Systems, Inc. is an established leader in Computerized Maintenance Management Software (CMMS) for hospitals, with over 30 years of experience in the industry.
Our employees enjoy a work environment that encourages skill improvement and personal growth, a collaborative office culture, and opportunities for advancement.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.