MetroStar Systems is looking for an experienced ******* Developer that is passionate about developing web applications. If you want to join a company that values innovative thinkers and excellent customer experience delivery and are open to commuting to Washington, DC, we want you to work for MetroStar!
Our development team is responsible for developing, refining and delivering ******* web
applications to our customer organization. Come be a game changer and join our team!
You’re a great fit if:
– You have experience and developing in ******* WebForms and MVC
– You like working with customers to ensure that their requirements are correct
– You enjoy complex problem solving
You’ll love our position if: (This is the stuff you MUST have to be a fit)
– You have 5+ years of experience with ******* WebForms and MVC
– You have 5+ years of experience with C# and SQL Server
– You are comfortable communicating directly with customers to identify and refine requirements
– You are comfortable reporting independently to supervisors and accurately estimating development project schedules
– You have an active Top Secret clearance
We’ll REALLY love you if: (This is the bonus stuff that makes you stand out)
– You have SharePoint 2010 Administration experience
– You have experience executing software and database deployments in an IIS/SQL Server environment
– You have Microsoft Web API development experience
What your day will look like:
– You’ll collect and refine customer requirements for ******* development projects
– You’ll work independently on development projects, communicating progress frequently with customers and supervisors
The Admin Stuff: Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for potential access to classified information. Accordingly, US Citizenship is required
The Legal Stuff:MetroStar Systems is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of MetroStar Systems.
MetroStar Systems is an Equal Employment Opportunity provider including veterans and disability
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.