Perform software development of new requirements, support development on existing code base, and optimize a highly complex application built in C# *******. Perform work within an agile development and apply a systematic approach to the analysis, technical design, assessment, implementation, component test, maintenance, and re-engineering of the product. Contribute to the analysis of user needs to develop software solutions while applying knowledge to improve the system development methodology. Build client relationships and be comfortable in a client setting.
– 2+ years of experience with developing and deploying C# and ASP .NET applications
– Experience with working in a collaborative and distributive team environment
– Knowledge of SQL and RDBMS structures and concepts
– Ability to recommend solutions to technical and process challenges
– Ability to communicate effectively with staff, management, and clients
– Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming (OOP) and Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD)
– BA or BS degree
– Bing Maps API or other mapping and analysis technology
– Windows server platforms administration
– 1+ years of experience with NHibernate
– Familiarity with LINQ2SQL and lambda expressions
– Familiarity with Amazon Web Services EC2
– Experience with working on an agile development team
– Possession of excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
– Ability to travel up to 15% of the time as required
– BA or BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job: .
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Open Systems Technologies
At OST, we’re a bit like what you may call a machine, but with a more human touch. Day in & day out for the last 28 years we’ve been more than just a staffing company. Throughout this time we’ve built relationships, we’ve grown together internally & externally, & have created a system that allows us to personally cater to the needs of our clients & candidates. As we celebrate this occasion, it important to note that for us, 28 years is more than just a number or an anniversary. It’s 28 years of relationships, 28 years of trust, and 28 years of total reliability. We’ve been a mentor for some, a team builder for others, but most importantly we’ve been there. We know there is no substitute for experience, so let us help you navigate through the ever changing web of talent.Operating in a crowded marketplace, we have succeeded by staying ahead of the curve. We’ve got the connections. We know the people. We have the opportunities.Not Ready To Apply? Contact Info
– Bristol, PA 19007
– J Daley
View Company Profile
Don’t miss out on new jobs like this
Get the latest jobs delivered to your inbox. Unsubscribe at any time.
Create Job Alert
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.
Maximum Email Alerts
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.