General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT) has an immediate need for a .NET Developer to analyze, evaluate and develop new and existing web/database applications; working under limited supervision; performing additional duties as assigned.
– Designs, develops, codes, tests, and debugs complex new software products, or makes enhancements to existing items.
– Researches and integrates design strategies, product specifications, development schedules, and user expectations into product capabilities.
– Resolves hardware/software compatibility and interface design considerations.
– Participates in highly complex projects with customers, managers, end-users.
We can only accept US citizens and or Green Card Holders
Required technical skills:
– Experience working with ****** and ******* framework
– SQL Server 2008 or higher
– SQL Server database administration, backup, restore, performance monitoring, SSIS and SSRS
Recommended technical skills:
– Web Services .NET Framework
– VB Script
Technical skills NOT REQUIRED, but ‘nice to have’:
– MS SQL Analysis Server
– Experience with Datapower is a plus
Other required skills:
– Ability to analyze, evaluate, and develop, new and existing web/database applications
– Ability to work alone or as part of a team on simple to complex projects with competing deadlines
– Ability to communicate clearly with Business Systems Analysts, Managers, and Product Owners
– Ability to complete all phases of software development life cycle including analysis, design, functionality, testing and support
– Ability to update programs, construct systems documentation, instructions and user guides
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Apply on Company Website
Job ID: 2018-43402
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
General Dynamics Information Technology
Impactful Work. Next-Gen Solutions. Meaningful Careers. General Dynamics Information Technology solves our customers’ biggest challenges through smart, future-focused technology and services, ingenuity and deep mission-knowledge. Partnering with government, defense, the intelligence community, industry leaders and cutting-edge technology companies, we deliver solutions that make a difference – helping our customers to advance mission performance, transform operations and discover opportunities to build a better future. Headquartered in Fairfax, Va., with major offices worldwide, General Dynamics IT and General Dynamics Mission Systems form the Information Systems and Technology (IS & T) business group of General Dynamics. IS & T and the Aerospace, Combat Systems and Marine Systems groups form General Dynamics Corp. Contact Info
– Wilkes-Barre, PA
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.