Where you fit in
– Accounting & Finance
– Contact Center
– Dallas/Ft. Worth
– Other U.S. Offices
– New Zealand
– Costa Rica
Meet our Associates
– Our Culture
– Candidate Resource Center
– Benefits & Well-Being
– Application Status
Find Your Forward.
Search RadiusRadius5 miles15 miles25 miles35 miles50 milesSearch
Search with Linkedin Profile
Save to Job CartReview Job Cart
– Success Profile
– Related Content
Our software engineers at Fiserv bring an open and creative mindset to a global team developing mobile applications, user interfaces and much more to deliver industry-leading financial services technologies to our clients. Our talented technology team members solve challenging problems quickly and with quality. We’re seeking individuals who can create frameworks, leverage developer tools, and mentor and guide other members of the team. Collaboration is key and whether you are an expert in a legacy software system or are fluent in a variety of coding languages you’re sure to find an opportunity as a software engineer that will challenge you to perform exceptionally and deliver excellence for our clients.
– Full-time, Internship
– Entry, Mid, Senior
– Yes (occasional), Minimal (if any)
– Glassdoor: 64%
Success Profile Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate for Software Engineer career at Fiserv.
– Critical Thinker
– Technologically Savvy
– Deadline Oriented
– Problem Solver
– Team Player
Our developers are encouraged to be extremely creative. They’re thinking about design and user interface and decide how to create experiences that delight the customer when they log on.
Wade F, CIO, E-Payments
We’re looking for the most innovative people — those who work with technology all the time, especially as a hobby. We want engineers that have built their own servers, used a raspberry pi kit, or have played LAN games. Because of our size and industry dominance, we have every opportunity that a developer would want. We are working with the newest versions of cutting edge technologies. Fiserv has so many opportunities. You can’t lose.
Will Casey, Manager, Application Support Engineering
Our associates may work purely as product developers working on multi-tenant platforms, maturing them over time by adding new features, getting rid of technical debt, and advancing technologies. This is the area where the most creativity and innovation takes place.
Eric Drudge, VP Technical Product Development
Fiserv Industry Awards & Recognition
Learn about the exciting kudos we receive for providing our customers with industry leading solutions, our associates with an outstanding culture, and the marketplace with a brand to envy.Learn More
Fiserv is a FORTUNE 500 company with a start-up feel. Learn about the benefits building products in a culture that values an entrepreneurial spirit and supports you with real resources.Watch Video
Benefits & Well-Being
Health / Medical / Vision
Standard for all associates
Onsite Gym/Fitness Center
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Health and Wellness
Programs that help promote a positive work environment
Flex Time / Working Arrangements
Work from home full/part time, virtual opportunities & more
To encourage associate professional development
Recharge & Refuel
A time off policy that encourages you to maximize well-being
Requisition ID R-******** Date posted 06/15/2018 City Bannockburn State/Region Illinois Country United States
What does a .Net Developer do?
You can look forward to: software design and development using the WINS solution stack and the AgileScrum SDLC methodology. You will be expected to have knowledge of approaches, tools, techniques for recognizing, anticipating, and resolving organizational, application/product/service or process problems; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations. You will bring your experience to the team to be a resource for other team members. You will work independently, with the support of a team that is able to provide mentorship and assistance. The best part of the job is working with the Clients and Fiserv Associates for a successful event. You will always be learning, as every Client event is an educational opportunity.
YOU ARE THE KIND OF PERSON WHO WILL:
– Contribute across the entire development cycle (analysis, design, code, test, initial pilot/production launch, and production support) with the main focus on analysis, solution design, development and implementations of the applications
– Participate on project design, development and deployment activities.
– Ability to tackle problems that require extensive data gathering, investigation, review, and analysis to define the problem and then develop/implement solutions which requires the use of complex analytical techniques and creative thinking
– Analyze, design, and debug applications as needed
– Solve problems and maintain existing code base and systems as needed
– Work closely with managers and team members as needed
– Ability to read, understand, and interpret complex business and technical designs; must be able to discuss or explain data with others, internal or external to Fiserv, including clients
– Understanding of the importance of striving toward a zero defect production goal and ability to establish methods and metrics that deliver targeted standards for products and services.
– Develop software as required according to requirements
– General responsibilities and objectives are assigned with considerable latitude for defining actions and setting priorities
– Perform other duties as required
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS FOR CONSIDERATION:
– Two year degree or comparable work/software development experience in a financial data processing environment or financial institution
– Minimum of three years of related background in a software development environment
– Excellent programming skills on the following WINS solution stack:-
Preferred qualifications :
– Experience with AgileScrum SDLC methodologies
– Knowledge and experience using Team Foundation Server
Who we are: Our organization provides complementary capabilities that go well beyond web online banking with multi-channel information and transaction delivery solutions customized for individual business users. We serve as the intermediary between the company and our financial institution customers; serving as the customer advocate, guiding them through implementations and updates to our software. We design and support the highest quality online banking software available.
Find Your Forward at Fiserv, a FORTUNE 500 company, and join the industry leader in financial services technology. With more than 22,000 associates around the world, we’re pushing the boundaries of what’s possible with deep expertise and a dedication to innovation.
At Fiserv, you’ll find a collaborative environment that values partnership and flexibility. Our rare combination of expertise and creative spirit helps us deliver the most comprehensive financial solutions to banks and businesses worldwide. We’re helping more businesses move money faster and more easily than ever before. Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet.
Find A Location
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.
Join Our Network
Featured Career Area: Technology’
Featured Career Area: Technology at Fiserv, Inc.
Featured Career Area: Technology
Working for Fiserv in the United States’
Working for Fiserv, Inc. in the United States
Working for Fiserv in the United States’
Benefits & Wellness
Benefits & Wellness
Candidate Resource Center
Need answers to a question about our process? Curious to learn more about next steps once you apply? Selecting your next career is no small matter, so that’s why we are here for you every step of the way. Learn more about our application, selection and hiring process, and get the answers you need to FAQs about recruiting at Fiserv.Learn More
– The Point
– Boardroom Series
– EEA Resident Privacy Notice
– Site Map
– Contact Us
2018 Fiserv, Inc. or its affiliates
FORTUNE and The World’s Most Admired Companies are registered trademarks of Time Inc. and are used under license. From FORTUNE Magazine, March 17, 2014, March 1, 2015, March 1, 2016, and March 1, 2017 2014, 2015, 2016, and 2017 Time Inc. Used under license. FORTUNE and Time Inc. are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of Fiserv, Inc.
Fiserv in an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet. View additional detail.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.