.Net Developer – Technology Solutions Partners
TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS PARTNERS
– About TSP
– Meet Our Team
– Contact Us
– Technology Solutions Partners
– .Net Developer
Major Areas of Accountability:
Provide technical expertise within an assigned business unit/area in the analysis, design, and development of business applications. Accountable for major development responsibilities of large/complex projects or across multiple, nearly simultaneous smaller projects. Provide technical consulting support on projects or system issues. Evaluate application software packages and make recommendations to management. Identify conflicting business practices and integration issues, suggesting alternative solutions. Participate in business and IT project estimation activities, from the position of being a subject matter expert.
– Solid OOO principles and design
– Database (Oracle, SQL Server)
– Unit testing including Mocking
– Dependency Injection/Inversion of Control
Non Technical Skills:
– Agile principles and Scrum
– Strong written and oral communication
– Strong troubleshooting/problem solving skills
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
– Strong technical knowledge, with hands-on experience managing systems development in new computing architectures and environments; knowledge or relevant technology, tools, and middleware is critical.
– Strong in both breadth and depth of experience with multiple programming languages and development techniques.
– Capable of complex project work while balancing application support responsibilities.
– Strong ability to accurately estimate project development activities.
– Minimum of 6 years experience in business application design, development, installation and modification in an IT environment.
– Conceptual knowledge of information technologies and methodologies in mainframe, midrange, and PC computing environments desirable; in-depth experience in one or more areas is critical.
– Experience with design, development, and implementation of new computing architectures.
Copyright 2017, Technology Solutions Partners | All Rights Reserved.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.