Reference # : 19-02163
Title : .NET Developer
Location : Albany, NY
Experience Level :
Start Date / End Date : 07/31/2019 / 07/21/2021
Provide a list of the day to day tasks to be performed by the Selected Candidate:
Develop, implement, manage and maintain applications using Microsoft .Net technology in support of NYBE. Analyze, design and configure changes within the system to incorporate portal functionality. Work with architects and developers to configure and
support priority project – Food Safety Inspection and integration with the BackOffice Inspection Role Assignment and Agency license establishments.
1. 80+ months experience as lead development in developing web-based systems using Microsoft ******* Web Forms and C#, bootstrap framework, development workflow process using Microsoft ******* (or ******* Core) MVC and design patterns such as MVP, MVVM, Web using MVC core and WEB API.
2. 80 months experience in developing SOAP or RESTFUL web service or backend APIs for the Web Systems to integrate.
3. 80 months of experience in Microsoft/Oracle technologies of a variety of computer languages to support CRM back offices’ license review and processing systems, to provide design, develop and implement highly scalable and reliable IT systems and respond to urgent issues without losing focus on deliverables during the project SDLC life cycle.
4. 80 months experience with programming on the .Net (4.0+) platform using C# and MCF services.
5. 60 months of experience working in architecture, engineering, design and development services using MongoDB that support all popular programming languages include C, C++, C#, Java, Node.js, Perl, PHP, Python to support modern mobile and web applications with a document-oriented and semi structured database framework.
6. 80 months experience to perform gap analysis, design solutions to support growing business needs, help build and maintain design system /pattern library.
8. 60 months of Automation testing experience in Client-UFT and SOAP UI – load testing, create automation test scripts for Integration, Load, Regression and System testing.
9. 80 months experience in CRM application to engage state teams to design & build reusable back office agencies’ workflow and review approval process systems as part of ITS Mainframe Re-Platform Modernization projects to build a centralized system to replace various Access Database Applications for AGM.
10. 80 months experience in database development creating tables, views, complex queries, triggers, procedures and packages and performance tuning in an Oracle database , MSSQL database, Mongo nosql Database
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.