MetroStar Systems Careers
Web Development Arlington, Virginia
MetroStar Systems is looking for a results oriented Senior .Net
Developer that is passionate about designing and developing web
applications and open to commuting to Washington, DC, we want you to
work for MetroStar!
Our Application Development team is responsible for all application
design and development within the organization. Come be a game changer
and join our team!
You re a great fit if
* You design and develop applications using client side (such as
programming languages and frameworks.
* You have software development experience including: Visual Studio,
Windows Communication Foundation, RESTful service implementation,
Service Oriented Architecture and SQL Server
You ll love our Software Developer Position if
(These are things you MUST have to be a fit)
* You have 3+ years of experience with C#/******* web application
* Minimum of 3 years of development experience using .NET 4.0 and
* 3+ years of experience developing modern web-based applications
* You know front-end frameworks such as React, Bootstrap, or Angular
and back-end knowledge of SMicrosoft SQL Server / T-SQL.
* You have knowledge of Object Oriented design principles and design
* You have expertise integrating pattern libraries
* You have experience with Relational Database Design and Service
Oriented Architecture (SOA)
* You have a Bachelor Degree (Computer Science or related field) and
an active Secret Clearance or higher.
We ll REALLY love you if
(This is the bonus stuff that makes you stand out)
* You are passionate about UI technology trends as they relate to
digital platforms (Material Design, iOS, Responsive web)
* You have experience creating interfaces for integration with
* You have worked as part of an Agile cross-functional team
* You have expertise using GIT, Sublime Text, Jira
* You are detailed-oriented and have problem-solving skills
* You ve worked in an agile and/or scrum development environment
What your day will look like:
* You ll will work on an application development team
* Work with the requirements analysts, project manager, and
customers to elicit customer needs, architect solutions, and
understand and solve customer challenges
* Conduct testing to support enhancements including code changes,
configuration changes and system upgrades
The Admin Stuff:
Applicants selected may be subject to a government security
investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for potential
access to classified information. Accordingly, US Citizenship is
required. An active Secret Clearance or higher is required.
The Legal Stuff:
MetroStar Systems is committed to creating a diverse environment and
is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual
orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran
status. The statements herein are intended to describe the general
nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to
be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and
skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not
establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the
discretion of MetroStar Systems.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.