.Net Full Stack Lead (On-site)
Cognizant’s Digital Engineering practice is seeking a highly qualified .Net Full Stack Lead You will be part of a digital software team that works on high-demand applications. Our engineers have a passion for high-quality, reliable and maintainable code. You will work side by side with product managers, designers, and clients, making decisions together in order to quickly deliver valuable working software to clients and their users. Our engineers are agile and retrospective, and not afraid to identify what we’re doing wrong, so we can fix it, and what we’re doing right, so we can improve on it. Above all, we judge success by the success of our team and the happiness of our customers.
Cognizant Digital Engineering If you’re like us, you’ve got big ideas. At Cognizant, we’re exploring new ideas every day. We help industry leading companies reinvent their business models and innovate products that create new value—by connecting people with things, insights and experiences. Cognizant digital engineering designs, engineers and delivers digital products and experiences that drive digital-first business models. We offer the most comprehensive digital engineering expertise and client-centric methodology for sustainable innovation.
Location: . Wilmington, DE ( Onsite)
**You must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.**
• Design, develop, test and implement technical solutions based on business requirements and strategic direction.
• Deep understanding and seasoned on Web UI development using Container frameworks.
• Develop end to end design for the platform, solution delivery and execution and code quality.
• WebBased UI Performance Tuning industry best solution design.
• Collaborate with peer teams, technology platform owner, product manager/owner, enterprise architecture and platform support teams to ensure delivery of production into Production.
• Working on Agile projects with CI/CD.
• Work collaboratively with quality assurance engineer teams, DevOps to ensure all SDLC processes are adhered to.
• Assess opportunities for platform/application and process improvements.
• Maintain, troubleshoot, optimize, and enhance existing systems.
• Hands on Web and C#/ .Net development experience integrating multiple application platforms.
• Communicate effectively with cross-functional stakeholders and application integration partners.
• Application resiliency, scalability and performance design.
- 8 – 10 years in core tech stack requirement.
- Hands on experience designing and developing customer facing dynamic web applications and mobile friendly web applications using Angular framework.
- Experience using and customizing Kendo-UI , creating re-usable components
- Hands on experience writing test driven, clean code , Unit Testing, end to end automation
- Experience Integrating application with OAuth, OpenID
- Exposure to .NET core backend services, working with SQL server and DevOps alifications
Why Choose Cognizant?
It takes a lot to succeed in today’s fast-paced market, and Cognizant Technology Solutions has become a leader in the industry. We love big ideas and even bigger dreams! We stand out because we put human experiences at the core. Our associates enjoy robust benefits and training opportunities from our industry-recognized, award-winning Academy team. You will have access to hundreds of technical trainings to keep your skillsets fresh and have opportunities to acquire certifications on the newest technologies.
Everything we do at Cognizant we do with passion—for our clients (fortune 100 companies), our communities, and our organization. It’s the defining attribute that we look for in our people.
If you love ambiguity, excited by change, and excel through autonomy, we’d love to hear from you!
About Cognizant Digital Engineering
Well-designed software transcends digital technology, going beyond the fulfillment of basic requirements to focus instead on human needs. Within Cognizant Digital Engineering, we help clients develop software products that transform human insights into tangible, production-ready digital solutions. We also work with our clients to scale their native cloud applications. Using insights from the lived experiences of our consumers, we seamlessly replace traditional service strategies with engaging, precise, and direct digital applications. Designing phenomenal software is vital to success in the digital economy—and we understand that a human-centric approach is key to this design.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Nov 17 2023
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Applicants may be required to attend interviews in person or by video conference. In addition, candidates may be required to present their current state or government issued ID during each interview.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.