.NET Software Developer
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina
The position requires an experienced developer of components in a distributed, N-tier architecture collection of services and web applications, which work in concert to provide reliable solutions. The ideal candidate will have worked in a Test-Driven Development (TDD) environment utilizing a Scrum (Agile) methodology to provide end-to-end development. Our developers gather and analyze requirements, make architectural and design recommendations, code, document, and test their contributions in a high-energy, team-oriented environment. Software Developers are expected to contribute significantly to the formulation and design of the solution, not just coding the implementation.
Experience & Knowledge Essential Required:
– Experience with .NET Framework, C#, and ******* MVC4
– Must have experience designing and implementing desktop applications.
– Experience working with ORM frameworks (such as ******* Entity Framework, LINQ to SQL, and NHibernate)
– Experience working with SCM systems (such as CVS, Git, TFS) in continuous integration environments (such as Bamboo, CruiseControl, TeamCity)
– Experience implementing N-tier architecture designs in distributed environments
– Experience working with unit testing tools (NUnit) and familiarity with Test-Driven Development
– Experience working with SQL Server 2008 or 2012, including query tuning and programming
– BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
– Excellent oral and written communication and strong desire to provide an exceptional customer experience in person and over the phone. Must be confident and credible over the phone and in person.
– Must work well under pressure and with others.
– Ability to multi-task and handle multiple priorities and business partner expectations.
– Detail and results oriented and able to prioritize tasks in a multi-tasks environment.
– Ability to work in high-pressure environment with strict deadlines.
– Solid interpersonal skills are required.
– Able to exercise independent thought and judgment and adapt to new tasks with little notice.
– Knowledge of or experience working in financial services and/or other regulated environments is a plus.
– 5 years of experience in C#
– Must have full stack development experience
– Clear understanding of RPA concepts
– .NET experience in Pegasystems / OpenSpan or other RPA
– LINQ experience
– Knowledge of threading and dependency injection
– Architecture background with experience in handling implementations
– Knowledge of design patterns and architecture, RPA best practices
– Should be able to design cost efficient, easy build and maintain solutions
– Should have experience of end to end implementation of 1-2 projects using OpenSpan or other RPA
– Experience working with .NET Framework (******* MVC, nHibernate)
– Experience working in an Agile development environment with Scrum
– Experience developing web based financial systems a plus
– Extensive .NET Experience writing API driven web applications
– Experience with Objective-C for IOS Development
– Experience with Java for Android Development
For more details – please contact:
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.