.Net Software Engineer
Tyler Technologies is growing and is looking for software engineer to
design, develop and maintain enterprise level software applications
used by the public sector nationwide. As a software engineer at Tyler
Technologies, you will apply your current skills today while
developing cutting edge skills going forward. The position requires
someone that is quality focused, technically curious, eager to try new
things, takes initiative and is interested in a variety of duties to
include full life cycle development. Software engineers participate in
analyzing, designing, writing and testing code, documenting and
implementing functionally appropriate, technically sound, and
well-integrated application systems.
Dayton Metropolitan Area, Ohio
* Analyze, design, and develop lean, secure, well-documented and
testable code of moderate complexity using modern design
techniques that conform to the requirements, established technical
architecture, and industry best practices
* Produce written test cases, unit tests, and integration tests and
perform necessary application testing to ensure code quality and
adherence to requirements
* Collaborate with product managers, business analysts, developers
and QA in an Agile development process to ensure effective
communication among all stakeholders
* Troubleshoot software issues to determine root causes and provide
* BS/BA in computer science, computer engineering, math, or relevant
coursework; or comparable work experience.
* 2+ years hands-on work experience developing sophisticated
enterprise class web-based solutions.
* Experience and familiarity with functional and object oriented
* Strong working knowledge of the following core development
* Knowledge of SQL and stored procedures a plus.
* Experience with Web API and WCF web services and/or
service-oriented architecture beneficial.
* Experience and desire to build web-based enterprise level
* Excellent analytical, problem-solving and communication skills.
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Requisition Number: *******-1
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.