Our client’s goal is to safeguard life and need a software engineer to help them fulfill this goal. They are explorers working with our ecosystem of devices and cloud software to address society's most pressing safety and justice challenges. They complement each other better than their products do and communicate openly and compassionately, looking for different viewpoints from their clients, our communities, and one another.
To facilitate the migration of digital evidence from various sources into Evidence, the Customer Solutions Engineering Team is looking for a fantastic software engineer to join their team and assist in developing and maintaining our Cloud Migration Platform and related tooling. In addition to offering plug-and-play packages, stable migrations, and continuous growth and improvement, the suite of products and solutions' ever-expanding ecosystem will be met by this platform.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Experience with C#
- Experience with .NET Core
- Experience with SQL Server
- Experience with NuGet and Git
- Azure cloud experience
- API development (Rest/Web)
- Front end experience with angular or react
- 3+ years of professional software engineering experience
- Computer Science Degree or related field
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience with software development for hardware devices
- Experience with desktop application software development
- Experience with embedded software development
What You Will Be Doing:
- 100% Hands On
- Develop and maintain Cloud Migration Platform & tooling for evidence migrations
- Develop and maintain automated processes that support Axon's product deployment and evolution at scale
- Partner with internal teams and agencies to make unsurpassed reliability and efficiency
- Influence peers, advise leaders, coach and mentor junior team members
- Facilitate cross-team collaboration among engineers, customer solution architects, and technical analysts
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Dental insurance
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Health club reimbursement
- Disability insurance
- Profit Sharing
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Research show that women and underrepresented groups only apply to jobs only if they feel they meet 100% of the qualifications. Motion Recruitment encourages you to break that statistic and apply. No one ever meets all the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
Motion Recruitment provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.