.Net Web Developer, Senior
Are you passionate about crafting an amazing user experience? The right interface can make a site easy to use, encourage early adoption, and save time and resources. We’re looking for you, a full stack developer who will use equal parts skill and vision to build an experience that delivers functionality and efficiency.
We need an experienced full stack developer who will use their passion to guide a development team to learn new tools and techniques, identify and implement system improvements, and mentor teammates. This is an opportunity to solve problems in the DoD by collaborating with a development team to build custom applications with user centric design. You’ll coordinate and work directly with the client, end users, and our team of developers to both create custom applications as well as maintain the existing portfolio using .Net. Your team will ensure accessibility for all users by developing a front end that functions across browsers, platforms, and devices while meeting accessibility and security requirements. With mentoring, positive code reviews, and opportunities to learn new tools and skills, we focus on growing as a team to make the best solutions for our customers. Join us as we build systems to change our customer’s mission for the better.
Empower change with us.
- 5+ years of experience with C# or .Net technology
- 3+ years of experience with the Agile process and the Scrum methodology
- Experience with the SDLC phases of requirements gathering, design, implementation, testing, deployment, and maintenance
- Experience with training end users and developing job aids and guides
- Experience with using development framework technologies, including Angular and AngularJS
- Experience with static code analysis capabilities
- TS/SCI clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Security+ CE certification
Nice If You Have:
- Experience with software development tools, including JIRA and Microsoft Azure Dev/Ops
- Experience with SharePoint and SharePoint Server
- Experience with working in a government DoD environment
- Experience with gathering and understanding of requirements gathering
- Possession of excellent verbal and written communication skills
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.