Network Administrator Roaring Fork Transportation Authority Hiring a full-time Network Administrator to upgrade and support connectivity of RFTA’s network.
Must provide technical oversight of WAN, monitor network performance, maintain and configure physical and virtual servers, and effectively lead IT department’s operation and strategic network planning. Position based in Glenwood; requires three years of networking experience, Cisco experience, supervisory experience, and related education.
- Lead IT Department’s operational and strategic network planning, and organizing to create efficient WAN.
- Benchmark, analyze, report on, and make recommendations for the improvement and growth of the IT infrastructure and IT systems
- Configure server hardware and software in a manner that creates a secure and efficient network both physical and virtual.
- Assist in implementing long-term projects and oversee implementation of Intelligent Transportation Systems to insure the security of the RFTA network.
- Manage and secure Microsoft SQL databases.
- Assist with the IT Manager in the development of the budget and IT policies
- With Assistant Network Manager, practice asset management for IT hardware, software, and equipment properly aging equipment.
- Implement and maintain VPNs for secure remote access.
- Knowledge of backup and recovery software methodologies is needed.
Salary based on experience (range: $60,341 90,522).
EEA/AAP/Drug Free Employer
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.