Sets up, configures, and supports internal and/or external networks. Develops and maintains all systems, applications, security, and network configurations. Troubleshoots network performance issues and maintains an IT disaster recovery plan. Recommends upgrades, patches, and new applications and equipment. Provides technical support and guidance to users. Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Expected to deliver exceptional customer service. Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department.
5+ years as a Network Administrator in a Microsoft based architecture.
Complete understanding of Microsoft server technologies.
Complete knowledge and understanding of Cisco networking technologies.
Understanding of advanced network & telephony topologies and protocols.
Bachelors Degree Preferred
Expected tasks & responsibilities:
1. Focuses on accomplishing strategies with lead responsibility for the support and maintenance of all servers, network hardware, and communications channels.
2. Responsible for all Data Backup and Restoration procedures and functions. Responsible for all server and data backup and imaging. Including upkeep of the backup servers and tape drives. Ensures confidentiality, integrity and availability of data.
3. Applies advanced technical knowledge to guide the usage and maintenance of all storage and archive mediums.
4. Provides daily monitoring and reporting for all servers, network devices and connections, telephony applications and connections and reports on the uptime and availability of said services.
5. Provides project management disciplines in relation to server, network and communication projects. Works closely with the Project Management office to accomplish project related goals.
6. Responsible for the implementation and maintenance of Information Security initiatives and policies as directed by Management.
7. Provides 3rd level Help Desk support as required.
8. Other duties as assigned.
If you are a Network Administrator with the above qualifications, today!
Network Administrator, Microsoft Architecture, MCSE, Cisco Routers, CCNA, Telephony, Disaster Recovery, SQL, IBM on Demand, Help Desk Support
If you are a good fit for the Network Administrator position, and have a background that includes:
Network Administrator, Microsoft Architecture, MCSE, Cisco Routers, CCNA, Telephony, Disaster Recovery, SQL, IBM on Demand, Help Desk Support and you are interested in working the following job types:
Information Technology, Engineering, Professional Services
Within the following industries:
Consumer Products, Electronics, Packaging
Platinum Data Recovery is seeking employees for its new locations in San Diego, CA and San Francisco, CA. New employees will have the opportunity to grow with the company, which offers a great, challenging career and advancement opportunities. Our company offers a comprehensive employee benefits program such as medical and dental insurance, 401 (K), and life insurance. You can for a position via phone, fax, or e-mail (preferred).
Toll free: +1 ************
Fax: +1 ************
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.