About our company:
The Raymond Corporation is a division of the Toyota Industries Corporation. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, innovation and growth. Our Associates are the foundation of our continued success. If you’re innovative and enjoy the thrill of making things happen – share our vision and grow with us.
About the position:
We’re looking for a Network Administrator who provides support in developing, defining, and/or communicating basic network/systems administration procedures and practices in order to meet business needs. Performs work under direct supervision. Handles basic issues and problems and refers more complex issues to others. You will:
- Provide support in developing, defining, and/or communicating basic network/systems administration procedures.
- Make recommendations to ensure network/ systems best meet current and future business design, reliability and security needs.
- Assess, develop, and maintain system security.
- Safeguard the company’s data by maintaining enterprise-level security, prioritizing to ensure the integrity of the networks/systems most vulnerable to attack.
- Train end-users and technical staff, provides guidance on network/systems capabilities.
- Analyze business requirements and provides various alternatives that best meet immediate needs.
- Implement standard procedures in testing and monitoring of network/systems as required.
- Respond to problems/failures and troubleshoots/repairs.
- Set, install and configure new networks/systems.
- Provide input on new equipment requirements.
- Maintain contact with outside organizations in the maintenance and service of the network/ system.
- Maintain inventory of assets.
- Perform related work as assigned.
- Regular attendance in the workplace is required for interaction with others and to support teamwork.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field or certification is preferred.
- No previous work experience required. However, one or more years related experience is preferred.
It would be great if you had:
- A fundamental knowledge of subject matter.
- Inquisitiveness and openness to learn. Consistently seeks and learns new technology.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills are required to describe technical information to individuals inside and/or outside the company.
- Good analytical skills in order to evaluate network and system performance.
- High level of attention to detail with the ability to multi-task, prioritize, quickly resolve problems and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Working knowledge of network and operating systems, corporate standard software, testing procedures, data management, and perform skilled technical activities.
- Experience with mobile device management systems such as Workspace ONE UEM (AirWatch) and mobile devices on iOS and Android platforms is preferred.
- Citrix, VMWare, and general server administration experience a plus.
- Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Management and general patch management expertise is preferred.
About the total compensation package:
Salary – The salary for this position is $50,850-$65,200.
Benefits – We recognize the value of a comprehensive benefits program for our employees and work tirelessly to make sure our package meets the needs of our employees and their families. Eligible employees can elect and participate in a variety of benefits including:
- Vacation available on day 1
- 10 paid holidays
- Medical and Rx Plan options
- Dental and Vision Plan options
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) for medical and dependent care
- Life Insurance and AD&D
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Accident, Critical Illness, and Indemnity Insurance
- ID Theft Protection
- Comprehensive 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Profit Sharing Plan based on annual profitability
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Vacation, Sick, Personal & Volunteer Time
- Tuition Aid Program
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.