Network Administrator at Perspecta
Skip to main content Search
City, State, or ZIP
Search radiusRadius5 miles15 miles25 miles35 miles50 milesSearch
Job ID ******* Location Clarksville, Virginia, United States Clearance
Every day at Perspecta, we enable hundreds of thousands of people to take on our nation’s most important work. We’re a company founded on a diverse set of capabilities and skills, bound together by a single promise: we never stop solving our nation’s most complex challenges. Our team of engineers, analysts, developers, investigators, integrators and architects work tirelessly to create innovative solutions. We continually push ourselvesto respond, to adapt, to go further. To look ahead to the changing landscape and develop new and innovative ways to serve our customers.
Perspecta works with U.S. government customers in defense, intelligence, civilian, health care, and state and local markets. Our high-caliber employees are rewarded in many waysnot only through competitive salaries and benefits packages, but the opportunity to create a meaningful impact in jobs and on projects that matter.
Perspecta’s talented and robust workforce14,000 strongstands ready to welcome you to the team. Let’s make an impact together.
Perspecta has a need for a Network Administrator in Clarksville, VA.
As the NW Admin you will be a member of a highly disciplined team of NW and FW admins in supporting a mission critical Data Center LAN in a 24 X 7 X 365 environment. You will be responsible for incident resolution supporting the NW and FW infrastructure with rotating on-call responsibilities. You will be responsible for planning and executing routine changes to the NW infrastructure. This position will operate from 7pm to 5am Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday nights with shared responsibility of on call after hour coverage.
– Act as a knowledgeable resource for the customer’s overall NW solution in an operations environment.
– Act as a knowledgeable resource for the Cisco Network routing and Switching Fabric, Checkpoint and Palo Alto FW systems, and F5 and Netscaler load balancers.
– Ability to work and follow ITIL processes, change, incident, request and problem management.
– Conform to strict change management procedures in dealing with all processes.
Assist in troubleshooting and problem solving a wide variety of client/application issues.
– Ability to work with multiple Government agencies.
– Ability to be on-call 247 for at least one week a month for incident response.
– Must have the ability to pass a detailed government-level Public Trust background investigation.
– Minimum of four (6) years of experience working in enterprise Data Center Network infrastructure.
– Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or equivalent experience (5 years in IT).
– CCNA highly preferred (Data Center, Routing and Switching, or Security)
– Experience with Cisco Routers and Switches required.
– Experience two of the following technologies required: Palo Alto, Check Point, F5 and NetScaler technologies.
Thank you for your interest in Perspecta. We are excited about our company and look forward to welcoming new employees to our talented team. Perspecta was recently formed through the combination of DXC Technology’s U.S. Public Sector business with Vencore and KeyPoint.
While applying for a job, you may find yourself having to create/sign-in with various accounts depending on the legacy company of the specific application you are completing. We appreciate your patience as we work behind the scenes to fully integrate our systems and create a consolidated applicant experience.Continue Application
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.