Leidos is seeking a LAN/WAN Network Administrator at the Liberty Center locations in Chantilly VA. Candidates must currently have a TS/SCI clearance and be willing and able to pass and maintain a polygraph clearance.
The Network Administrator provides technical analysis in data network planning, engineering, and design. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping multiple contracts mission. This position will mainly focus on the support of multiple programs and projects housed at that location, and be responsible for the technical design, planning, implementation, and the highest level of performance of the systems. They will serve as a technical expert in the area of system administration for complex operating systems. Recommend redesign and configuration of operating systems and system applications. Investigates and analyzes feasibility of system requirements and develops system specifications. Identifies methods, solutions, and provides project leadership and management in order to provide a high level of service for internal and external customers.
-Collaborate with Information System Security Manager (ISSM) for system compliance as per Government standards.
-Perform patch and security configuration activities to ensure Windows & Linux endpoints are properly secured and up to date.
-Document status updates and communicate to necessary parties.
– Be able to maintain and configure local area networks (LAN) and Wide Area Networks (WAN). Configure and deploy Windows servers, Windows OS workstations, and client workstation software in a network domain environment. Maintain and configure IPSECVPN.
-Manage backup, disaster recovery, and maintain high/continuous availability
– Bachelor’s degree and 8+ years of IT experience. Additional relevant experience, training or certifications may be considered in lieu of degree.
– Experience with System Administration in a Windows desktop and Server operating system environment.
– Must be a US Citizen with an active Top Secret SCI clearance, with a willingness to pass and hold a polygraph clearance.
– Candidates must possess a DOD 8570 IAM Level 1 / IAT Level 2 certification
– Good communication, documentation, and presentation skills.
– Prior experience with patching and remediation of findings.
– Knowledgeable in Linux and/or Windows server management skills, with a desire to learn deeper Linux and Windows administration.
– Knowledgeable and experienced with Active Directory Server, DNS, and Exchange Servers
-Documented experience with Windows 10, Windows Server 2016, 2019
-Experience managing and maintaining workstation, server, and printer hardware
-Have solid customer service and interpersonal skills, and be able to work independently or as part of a team
– Experience with Enterprise patching solutions
-Experience with configuring, deploying, and patching VMWare
-Experience with storage solutions such as NetApp or EMC
-Information Assurance Engineer experience
-Experience with multiple Active Directory forests
-UNIX/Linux administration experience
-On-site Government IT support experience
Pay Range $81,900.00 – $126,000.00 – $170,100.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.