GovCIO is currently hiring a Network Administrator. The ideal candidate will be responsible for supporting, configuring, and maintaining customer networks and servers. This position will be in San Antonio, TX and will be a flexible/hybrid position.
GovCIO integrates deployable communications capabilities on behalf of our customer to provide deployable communications capabilities worldwide. GovCIO manages the hardware and software configurations; develops and provides training; field service support, logistics services; and manages Information Assurance and Risk Management Framework processes on behalf of the customer. The Network Administrator will be responsible for establishing and maintaining smooth operation of networked configurations, maintaining network integrity, and upgrading networks as required. Other responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Creating and documenting new methods supporting network/system operations and implementing changes to procedures.
- Consults with support teams, help desks, customers, and other technical staff in the resolution of problems, coordinates and performs operation and/or maintenance activities for networks/servers, identifies recurring problems and recommends steps to reduce the severity or frequency of problems.
- Maintain and administer computer networks, including all configurations.
- Plan, coordinate, and implement network/system security measures in order to protect data, software, and hardware.
- Provides regular monitoring and analysis regarding short and long-range planning for networks.
- Prepares or ensures that appropriate documentation exists, including operational instructions.
- Recommend changes to improve systems and network configurations and determine hardware or software requirements related to such changes.
High School with 3 – 6 years (or commensurate experience)
Clearance Required: Active TS/SCI Eligibility
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience as a network administrator in a mid to large Windows environment
- Be able to perform daily network health checks
- Experience troubleshooting in a Window environment
- Experience developing standard operating procedures to perform network functions
- DoD 8570.01-M IAT Level II (Sec+CE, SSCP, CND, CCNA Security, etc)
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Experience with DoD deployed communications
- Experience with DoD NIPR, SIPR and JWICS Networks
- Experience with Virtualized Environments
GovCIO is a team of transformers–people who are passionate about transforming government IT. Every day, we make a positive impact by delivering innovative IT services and solutions that improve how government agencies operate and serve our citizens.
But we can't do it alone. We need great people to help us do great things – for our customers, our culture, and our ability to attract other great people. We are changing the face of government IT and building a workforce that fuels this mission. Are you ready to be a transformer?
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. EOE, including disability/vets.
Posted Pay Range
The posted pay range, if referenced, reflects the range expected for this position at the commencement of employment, however, base pay offered may vary depending on multiple individualized factors, including market location, job-related knowledge, skills, education, experience, and internal equity. The total compensation package for this position may also include other compensation elements, to be discussed during the hiring process. If hired, employee will be in an “at-will position” and the GovCIO reserves the right to modify base salary (as well as any other discretionary payment or compensation program) at any time, including for reasons related to individual performance, GovCIO or individual department/team performance, and market factors.
Posted Salary Range: USD $75,000.00 – USD $85,000.00 /Yr.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.