Continued success has created opportunities at Sheridan, Ohio. We are growing again with recent investments in equipment in our pressroom and finishing operations. We want to partner with individuals that enjoy a collaborative environment, have an enthusiasm to learn, want to learn a craft, and have a sound work ethic.
We are one of the premier commercial printing operations in the country who is committed to the entrepreneurial spirit and dedicated to the craft of printing and providing services to the publishing community.
Provide network and system level support. Primary support for help desk operations and end user technical support. Maintain network infrastructure upgrades, troubleshooting systems and day to day systems administration duties
Essential Duties And Responsibilities:
- Maintaining Active Directory environment
- Maintaining DNS, DHCP, IP, FTP and Internet related services
- Assist in server hardware upgrades, repairs, and installations
- Assist in creating E-mail accounts and basic Office 365 Administrative tasks
- Install Ethernet cabling and punch down data patch panels
- Assist IT staff with deploying and provisioning network equipment
- Assist and support Wireless Infrastructure
- Support in-house developed applications and maintain up-to-date installation procedures
- Support vendor specific business applications and deploy software maintenance as needed
- Perform machine level-configuration, troubleshoot and software installation
- Assist co-workers with implementing and supporting IT projects for the business
- Develop and manage system support documentation
- Assist in maintaining Cisco vFTDs & VPN connections by updating and creating firewall rules
- Maintain hardware and software asset inventory, IT purchases and product procurement
- Assist with proactive monitoring of infrastructure and investigate system faults
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills as well as strong attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Strong knowledge of Windows Server/Workstation Operating Systems
- Extensive knowledge of all Windows Operating Systems
- Solid knowledge of TCP/IP and Windows Networking (FTP, DNS, DHCP)
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including macro and scripting (SQL a plus)
- Knowledge of other Windows-based PC applications
- Knowledge of VMWare Administration
- Knowledge of Cisco FTD systems
- Knowledge of HP Storage Systems
- Knowledge of Web Servers and related technology (IIS, HTML, etc..)
- Knowledge of Printers and Copiers
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Clear and concise communications skills, verbal and written
- Solid hardware installation and troubleshooting skills
- Associates Degree or bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Information Systems
- Equivalent experience and technical training may be substituted for the education requirements
- Microsoft, Cisco, Network+ or A+ Certifications are preferred
- 1-3 years’ experience is required
Desired Skills and Abilities:
- Familiar with ePS Technique Business Applications
- Understanding of printing concepts and terminology
- Must be onsite daily to support the manufacturing plant
- Requires periods of sitting, standing, and walking
- Must be able to lift 20 pounds at times.
- Will be exposed to moving parts and moderate to loud noise levels.
- Must be able to access and navigate each department at the facility
Why work for Sheridan?
- Job training
- Career advancement
- College tuition up to $5,250 per year
- Paid vacation & holidays
- Competitive compensation
- Medical (PPO and HSA Plans), Dental, Vision
- Teledoc – convenient and no cost
- Company paid basic life and AD&D insurance
- Voluntary life
- 401(k) with company match
- Company paid short term disability
- FSA Health and Dependent Care savings accounts
- HSA Health saving account
- EAP program
CJK Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation to apply for employment, please contact the location HR Manager at 330-677-3369 or .
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.