The Leidos Intelligence Group has an exciting opportunity in Reston, VA and Washington, DC. The Network Administrator will be part of an elite team of IT professionals to helping maintain and secure the enterprise environment for the Intelligence customer. Various experience needed, from mid to senior.
- Perform administration duties for networking hardware including routers, switches, hubs, gateways, access points, network interface cards, networking cables, network bridges, modems, ISDN adapters, firewalls and other related network hardware
- Must have firm grasp and knowledge of fiber and copper-based Ethernet technologies, capabilities and cabling and their connectivity to local and wide area networks
- Must be a US Citizen
- Top Secret/SCI (TS/SCI) with Polygraph security clearance required
- DoD 8570 IAT II certification, Certified Network Cable Installer (CNCI)
- Seasoned technical contributor
- Works independently with limited supervision
- May manage projects / processes
- Problems faced are difficult and sometimes complex
- Influences others regarding system design, solutions, and procedures
- Desired Education: High School/GED + 9 Yrs, or Associates + 7 Yrs, or Bachelors +5 Yrs, or Masters + 3 Yrs, or PhD +1 Yrs
- Experience supporting Intelligence Community programs
Pay Range $66,300.00 – $119,850.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.