The Leidos Intelligence Group has an exciting opportunity in Reston, VA and Washington, DC. The Network Administrator will be part of an elite team of IT professionals to helping maintain and secure the enterprise environment for the Intelligence customer. Various experience needed, from mid to senior.
- Configures, tests, and deploys physical and virtual network equipment.
- Resolves hardware and connectivity problems as they arise, escalating issues within the team when appropriate.
- Performs network engineering for escalated issues and installation/support of network equipment.
- Utilize Python or similar tool for network automation scripting.
- Must be a US Citizen
- Top Secret/SCI (TS/SCI) with Polygraph security clearance required
- DoD 8570 IAT II certification
- Seasoned technical contributor
- Works independently with limited supervision
- May manage projects / processes
- Problems faced are difficult and sometimes complex
- Influences others regarding system design, solutions, and procedures
- Desired Education: High School/GED + 9 Yrs, or Associates + 7 Yrs, or Bachelors +5 Yrs, or Masters + 3 Yrs, or PhD +1 Yrs
- Experience supporting Intelligence Community programs
Pay Range $66,300.00 – $119,850.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.