US – Cranberry Twp, PA
Energize your career with Westinghouse Electric Company! Our commitment to safe, clean nuclear energy is second to none, and we’re proud of our rich heritage of technical innovation and commitment to our global customers’ success. If you are interested in being a part of a company that values exceeding customer expectations and providing future generations around the globe with emission-free energy, we want to hear from you.
We currently have two (2) exciting opportunities for Network Analysts. In the position, a Network Analyst can expect to be responsible for the following:
– Review the list of applications and web portals used to support our list of networking technologies to proactively identify deficiencies, alerts and misconfigurations
– Work with the network team to review and prioritize identified issues
– Place and track telecommunication circuit orders and cancellations
– Prepare weekly trend reports for critical services such as WAN circuit utilization, load balancer and QOS services.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability
Please know, your application will only be considered if it is completed and submitted via the Westinghouse careers website.
You may search and apply to our additional positions using the following link: ************************************************************
The successful candidate for this position will possess the following minimum requirements:
– Associates Degree or equivalent experience
– 2+ years of experience, this is close to entry level
– Cisco CCNA preferred but not required based on experience
– Critical Thinking and Good Communication (verbal and written) skills and ability to create and generate weekly/monthly reports.
– Must have a general understanding of networking including switch, router and firewall components, TCP/IP, and port/address utilization in secure communications.
Associates Degree or equivalent
Years of Experience
Employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package including Competitive Pay, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Short Term Disability & Long Term Disability, Life & Accident Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, 401(k) Savings Plan, and Paid Vacation. We also offer a number of work/life programs such as flextime and a variety of training and development opportunities.
Employment opportunities for positions in the United States may require use of information which is subject to the export control regulations of the United States. Hiring decisions for such positions are required by law to be made in compliance with these regulations. Applicants for employment opportunities in other countries must be able to meet the comparable export control requirements of that country and of the United States.
Westinghouse is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Vet
As an equal opportunity employer, Westinghouse Electric Company, LLC is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnams Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact Westinghouse for assistance.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.