Requisition ID 2018-40703
# of Openings 1
Job Function Information Technology
Security Clearance Level Secret
Full/Part Time Full Time
* Design and maintain the USARCENT G6 LAN environment
* Configure and implement routers, switches, web proxies, firewalls, Intrusion Detection Systems, Intrusion Prevention Systems, Access Control Servers, and Network Access Control Servers.
* Provide management of dedicated point-to-point data circuits.
* Implement network security policies and security system configuration including the DISA STIGs, bulletins, advisories, and SWACC directives
* Install and maintain network LAN cables limited to the server rooms and communications closets.
* Configure, update and maintain the USARCENT whitelist entries in the Army Registry of Networks and Layer- 3 Devices (ARNLD)
* Configure, fill, and maintain the encryption devices used to provide secured communications
* Design and provide the network installation, health monitoring, backups, and restoration
* Design and maintain the secure communications for the Command and Control circuits to include Tier 2 support and maintenance of CONUS fly-away capabilities for equipment used by command staff.
* Evaluate technologies and provide implementation strategies and advice to the USARCENT G6
* Design, implement and manage the VoIP and VoSIP engineering to include the Cisco Call Manager, routing, and all applicable modules
* Responsible for the planning, installation, and upgrades for the unified capabilities-conferencing suite.
* Design, install, operate and maintain the voicemail messaging capabilities and automated interactive response to incoming calls.
* Configure the VoIP/VoSIP phones and Meeting Place for the USARCENT command.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
Certifications: Security+ CE, CCNA
2-5 years of directly related experience in network analysis and design.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors. With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.