Ref No.: 18-25078
Location: RTP, North Carolina
Roles & Responsibilities 1. Install and support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet & Intranet systems.
2. Install and maintain network hardware and software.
3. Monitor networks to ensure security and availability to specific users.
4. Maintain integrity of the network, server deployment, and security.
5. Design and deploy networks.
6. Perform network address assignment.
7. Monitor networks to ensure security and availability to specific users.
8. Should have good knowledge with Routing and Switching.
9. Knowledge with ACI is a must.
10. CCNA certification is preferred.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.