We’re looking for a Network Engineer. Reporting to the Sr Network Engineer, our ideal candidate is out-of-the-box ready and motivated to keep themselves on task. This position supports a highly-available network infrastructure. You’ll be resolving installation, configuration, connectivity and application problems expeditiously to eliminate and/or minimize down time. You’ll also work to proactively reduce recurrence of technical problems utilizing standards, procedures, processes and ‘best practices.’
– Install, configure, maintain, optimize, and troubleshoot network hardware globally.
– Ensure enterprise-wide network scalability and performance through performance monitoring, logging, packet analysis, and event correlation.
– Create designs for network infrastructure and specifications for individual devices and communications circuits.
– Create and maintain documentation of network design and modify to ensure network infrastructure is secure, reliable and scalable.
– Responsible for designing and executing all network upgrades required to allow for rapid company growth.
– Update and tune corporate firewalls and DMZ.
– Ensure the security of the network.
– Ensure network meets all required security standards and government regulations.
– Ensure firmware updates are deployed in a timely manner to mitigate risk.
– Secures network system by establishing and enforcing policies; defining and monitoring access.
– Maintains skills by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
– Develop project roadmaps, plan and implement project timelines, establish test plans, and recommend and implement new network technologies.
– Work with vendors, operational users, and technical personnel in a cross-team capacity.
– Other duties as assigned.
– Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
– 5+ years’ experience in a broad scope Network Engineer role.
– AWS experience.
– Experience with Palo Alto Networks Firewalls preferred.
– Experience with firewalls, load balancers, VPN technologies, monitoring systems, and Wi-Fi.
– QoS experience.
– Experience with EIGRP and IP SLA routing protocols.
– Cisco Certification (CCNA or CCNP) a plus, but not required.
– Experience with dynamic routing protocols such as OSPF and BGP and best practices for availability and performance.
– Experience with internet architectures including multi-homing with ISPs, traffic engineering through manipulation of BGP attributes and best practice in peering.
– Data center switching with Cisco Nexus experience.
– Understanding of VoIP support systems on a network
– Scripting, such as PHP a strong asset.
– Limited travel may be required, including internationally.
– Ability to provide support during off-hours and during incident situations.
EagleView offers competitive pay and robust benefit plans along with the opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced, fun and casual environment.
EagleView and its subsidiaries are committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.
Read Full Job Description
******************************************************************* & jid=****** & source=***********
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.