Are you ready for a rewarding career challenge?
Unleash your potential at Leidos, where we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customer’s success. We empower our teams, contribute to our communities, and operate sustainably. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business.
If this sounds like an environment where you can thrive, keep reading!
Are you an experienced Network Engineer looking for your next challenge? Your search ends here! We have an exciting opportunity for you to support the Cyber TRIDENT Program. Your expertise will guide the definition, implementation, and delivery of capability focused on Cyber Training systems. You'll have the chance to work with a broad range of systems, providing overall support for various critical networks. Join our team and make a difference in the world of cybersecurity. Apply today!
Your greatest work is ahead!
The Leidos Defense Group provides a diverse portfolio of systems, solutions, and services covering land, sea, air, space, and cyberspace for customers worldwide. Solutions for Defense include enterprise and mission IT, large-scale intelligence systems, command and control, geospatial and data analytics, cybersecurity, logistics, training, and intelligence analysis and operations support. Our team is solving the world’s toughest security challenges for customers with “can’t fail” missions. From scanning for illicit material at ports and borders to predicting future events and instability up to five years in advance, our products help customers make the world safer. To explore and learn more, click here!
Are you ready to join a team dedicated to a mission? Begin your journey of a flourishing and meaningful career, share your resume with us today!
Your Main Objective:
- Support the design, implementation, operation, and maintenance of complex information system networking infrastructure, including physical facility infrastructure, virtual networking devices, and physical networking devices in traditional and hyper-converged architectures.
- Maintain relevancy with commercial networking solutions, processes, and architectures to keep pace with industry offerings and trends.
- Support the design, documentation, and implementation of enhancements to the system, ensuring that application software, cybersecurity, and operational use cases are fully accounted for.
- Ensure maximum system uptime and rapidly respond to hardware and software failures.
- Quickly diagnoses operational, performance, or other issues and leads the implementation of resolutions.
What Sets You Apart:
- Bachelor of Science degree and four (4)+ years of IT-related experience, including Network Administration / Engineering or Master’s of Science Degree with 2+ years or prior relevant experience.
- Experience with CISCO Switching: STP, RSTP, MST, LAN tuning/protection, VTP, Vlans, 802.1Q / ISL trunk connections, Understanding MAC / ARP tables.
- Experience with Cisco WAN/LAN technologies – Primary routing protocols EIGRP / BGP, some OSPF / RIP (ISIS Not required), redistribution, route maps, Access Control lists (ACL), IP Subnet/ Variable Length Subnet Masking (VLSM), SNMPv2 / SNMPv3.
- Experience with Network Hardware Design and Configuration, Network Troubleshooting, and Network Performance Tuning.
- Configure, troubleshoot, and manage TACACS utilizing Cisco ISE.
- Configure and manage VMWare NSX-T virtual networking.
- Configure and manage NSX-T TOs, T1s, Segments.
- Configure and manage NSX-T Distributed Firewall rules.
- Configure and manage BGP routing in conjunction with IP Prefix-lists and route maps.
- Configure, manage, and implement network Access Control Lists.
- IAT Level II Certified
- Current Cisco Certified – CCNA and above
- Security + Certified
You Might Also Have:
- Experience with WAN and VPN / VRF Solutions, MPLS, DMVPN Phase 1/2/3, IPsec, IPsec/GRE, and Performance Routing.
- Experience with SilverPeak SD-WAN / WAN Acceleration/Optimization Solution.
- Experience with Network Access Controls (NAC) / 802.1X authentication.
- Experience with Aruba WI-FI Solution/product line.
- Experience with Multicast.
- Experience in Analysis of Alternatives (AoA) for new technologies.
- Experience with DNS/DHCP, IPAM (BlueCat), load balancers (F5), Authentication Systems (Clearpass), and SSL VPN.
- Familiar with managing Cisco Layer 2 and 3 networking devices, including Cisco ASR routers, Cisco Catalyst 9k switches, and Dell OS10 switches.
- Familiar with managing and configuring Dell iDRAC, VMWare ESXI, and VMWare VCenter.
- Familiar with configuring network devices utilizing Python and Ansible.
- Familiar with implementing DOD STIGs on networking devices.
- Familiar with configuring F5 ASM/WAF, LTM, and APM modules.
- Experience with enterprise network management tools such as HPNA, SolarWinds, Cisco Smartnet, LiveAction, Splunk, or similar technologies with WAN/SDWAN/SDN system analysis and design documents.
- VoIP implementation and support.
- Knowledge of ITIL Change & Configuration Management.
- Knowledge of IPv6 addressing and routing protocols.
- IAT Level III Certified
At Leidos, the opportunities are boundless. We inspire our staff with interesting assignments that allow them to thrive professionally and personally. For us, helping you grow your career is good business. We look forward to learning more about you – apply today!
Pay Range $66,300.00 – $119,850.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.