MetroStar Systems Careers
IT Engineering Reston, Virginia
MetroStar Systems is looking for a Network Engineer that is passionate
about building, maintaining, and continuously improving IT services.
If you want to join a company that values taking our IT operations to
the next level and are open to commuting to Reston, VA, we want you to
work for MetroStar! Our IT Operations team is responsible for
providing IT services within the company. We maintain the
domain/network, manage infrastructure/equipment, manage
applications/services, and generally keep the company up-and-running.
Come be a game changer and join our team!
You’re a great fit if:
* You use Microsoft and VMware solutions to manage IT infrastructure
* You like building scalable, reliable, and robust systems
* You enjoy implementing cutting-edge technologies
* You’re passionate about effectiveness and efficiency in both
technology and human operations
You’ll love our Network Engineer position if: (This is the stuff you
MUST have to be a fit)
* You have at least 5+ years of experience with IT operations and
* You know how to manage Microsoft Active Directory domains and
* You have experience managing virtual machines using VMware
* You have a working knowledge of managing layer 2 and layer 3
* You have experience with ITIL and ISO 20000 standards
* You have a Bachelor’s Degree
We’ll REALLY love you if: (This is the bonus stuff that makes you
* You have experience managing AWS or Azure infrastructure.
* You have experience managing servers/workstations using WSUS,
SCCM, or Quest KACE.
* You have experience managing SANs.
* You have experience managing Microsoft Exchange Server.
* You have a working knowledge of ISO 27001 standards
* You have or are eligible for a Secret clearance or higher
What your day will look like:
* You’ll work with a 3-5 person team to support IT operations and
maintenance at our various locations.
* You’ll be responsible for implementing or overhauling solutions to
improve our operations
* You’ll provide daily support for our domain/network, on-premise
data center, and cloud infrastructure.
* You’ll provide daily support for our business applications,
end-user equipment, and other general IT support tasks.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.