As Remote Senior Network Engineer, you will have the opportunity to be an expert individual contributor that assists the Network Engineering Manager in overseeing the operation and availability of; Networked Systems, WAN systems connectivity, Data Center, and Unified Communications. Brings together the parts of the Company's IS Network while ensuring that current and future performance and scalability are achievable. Come Begin Your Story as "Senior Network Engineer!"
As Remote Senior Network Engineer, you will:
- Assist department manager in developing, directing, and training department personnel; including contractors
- Design, plan, implement, and maintain network infrastructure and architecture
- Assist in assessing, evaluating, and forecasting all Company networked infrastructure requirements, changes, and adjustments to include both data, voice telecommunications, and security for all Company locations, including Mexico
- Oversee and provide second level technical support to all users of Company computing infrastructure through coordination with Help Desk/Support and Network Engineer Departments
- Maintain adequate infrastructure documentation enabling planning, diagnostics, and efficient resource allocation and utilization
- Adhere to formal policies and procedures that directly relate to the Company's networking infrastructure following the guidelines set forth by the Company's IS security program
You could be a great addition as Remote Senior Network Engineer, if you have:
- 8+ years of Network Engineering
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Close attention to detail and accuracy of work
- CCIE required
**Must live in one of the following states: AL, GA, SC, TN.
Keep in mind as Remote Senior Network Engineer, you receive:
- An EXCELLENT benefits bundle that includes company-paid medical insurance (free to the employee), dental, life insurance, short-and long-term disability, profit sharing, 401k with company matching, and paid sick, holiday, and vacation time.
- Growth Potential – We believe in fostering our employees' talents and providing a pathway for their individual career story.
- TOP-of-the-line training – We are committed to helping you build a solid foundation and do your job to the best of your abilities.
- Community Service – As a company, we are pro-active members of the community. We make ongoing contributions to charities, local food banks, educational institutions and more.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.