ECS is seeking a Network Engineer to work in our Norman, OK office.
Design, document and implement different types of networks. Advise management on decisions regarding hardware and software.
Provide server and network analysis information on recommendations on application development projects. Maintain communication network.
– Bachelor’s degree OR an equivalent combination of education/job related experience
– US Citizen or Green card holder and must be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
– At least 2 years of recent experience in network and systems administration.
– At least 1 year of experience in: Microsoft Server 2003 or higher; Linux Server Administration, Microsoft Active Directory; Network Wiring Standards, CAT5, CAT6 and/or fiber; maintaining PBX telecommunication systems.
– Current, expert-level experience with workstation OS, software applications and hardware.
– Ability/experience working cooperatively on a team.
– Experience with direct customer service.
– Organizational Skills
– Strategic Thinking
– Problem Solving/Analysis
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 2300+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.
Job ID: 4642
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
ECS Federal, LLC
ECS delivers engineering, scientific, and technical expertise and mission critical solutions to Department of Defense and Federal Civilian agencies. As an externally assessed CMMI Level 3 company, as well as an ISO 9001:2008, ISO/IEC 20000 and ISO/IEC 27000:2013 certified company, ECS’ award-winning expertise and commitment to quality services are critical in meeting the missions of our customers. Headquartered in Fairfax, Virginia, ECS has nearly 2,000 employees throughout the United States and has been recognized as a Top Workplace by the Washington Post. For more information, visit our web site at *******************. Contact Info
– Norman, OK
– Josh Biacan
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.