Req #: ******Location: Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD USJob Category:
Information TechnologySecurity Clearance: SecretClearance Status: Must
What You ll Get to Do:
* Installs, operates, and maintains all lab and associated DREN
* Facilitates connections to remote connections and coordinates
efforts with other labs as required.
* Loads all firmware/updates for Network systems.
* Installs, operates, and maintains lab gateway equipment.
* Loads and validates all data products.
* Performs functional routing, gateway, and performance testing of
* Assists with test execution, test plan, and report generation.
* Maintain lab Network Backbone (Switches, Routers, Firewalls) as
well as the Network (Switches, Routers, Firewalls).
* Deploy router and switch configurations for DREN, test sites and
stand alone systems.
* Modify lab networking equipment to integrate with external
facilities and customer requirements.
* Work with Network personnel to make modifications to baseline
configuration files as required by the customer’s findings.
* Document network and update as changes occur.
* Troubleshoot customer support issues as they arise.
* Troubleshoot network issues with NOC personnel as they arise.
* Troubleshoot external network issues as they arise.
* Cisco Experience to include: Cisco IOS and NXOS, Cisco ISE, Cisco
UCS Networking and Configuration, Cisco ASA.
* Routing Protocols as well as proficient in MULTICAST.
* Experience with network protocol analysis using Sniffer or similar
You ll Bring These Qualifications:
* A Bachelor s Degree, in Computer Science, Mathematics, or other
Engineering or Technical discipline. An advanced degree is
* Shall have IAT Level II Certifications as per DoD 8570.1M.
* Certifications IAW DoD 8570.1M (above) are mandatory for all users
that have elevated access on any SEC environment.
* Certifications shall be relevant to network engineer duties and
* Must have a minimum of seven (5) years of experience, three (3) of
which were within the last three (3) years. Experience shall be in
supporting enclaves similar to that of the SEC environments.
* SECRET Security Clearance
* Able to obtain IT-1 Personnel security Standards as per AR 25-2
for non-SCIF duties. Must have adjudicated TS/SCI clearance for
performing work in a SCIF.
Three (3) additional years of applicable experience may be substituted
for the degree requirement.
What We Can Offer You:
– We ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
– Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to
balance quality work and their personal lives.
– We offer competitive benefits and learning and development
– We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions
with the nation s highest priorities.
– For over 55 years, the principles of CACI s unique, character-based
culture have been the driving force behind our success.
US-Aberdeen Proving Ground-MD-BALTIMORE
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that
fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At
CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by
providing information solutions and services in support of national
security missions and government transformation for Intelligence,
Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide
dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity
Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.