NETWORK ENGINEER III
Hours: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM, No Weekends
Existing Employees Here
BON SECOURS HEALTH SYSTEM OFFICE – GREENVILLE, SC
The Network Engineer III responsibilities include assisting in enterprise network design, implementation and ongoing support of network infrastructure hardware and software components. Coordinate with both technical and non-technical staff and vendors on the implementation of complex projects. Perform analysis, diagnosis, and resolution of complex problems on both physical and virtual infrastructure platforms. Recommend, implement and document corrective solutions and preventative measures. Participate in evaluation and recommendation of new technology solutions. Provide Tier 3 support and guidance to IT for all Health System and affiliate entities. Document work in the form of policies, standards and knowledge base articles.
This position consists of ensuring solutions are delivered in adherence of defined standards and policy.
The Network Engineer III position is expected to lead technical projects as well as provide guidance to team members as needed to ensure quality and delivery of work.
This position is expected to work both independently and with various teams across the Bon Secours Mercy Health enterprise.
1. College diploma or university degree in the field of computer science, telecommunications, information sciences, or related field
and/or 7+ years equivalent work experience.
2. CCNP or equivalent certification required.
3. 7-10 years of experience in Network Engineering
4. Expert knowledge of various trunk types (analog, PRI, SIP, H323, etc.)
5. Expert knowledge of Cisco Nexus network infrastructure
6. Expert knowledge of Cisco Catalyst network infrastructure
7. Expert knowledge of Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA), ISE experience a plus
8. Expert knowledge of Cisco Aggregation Services Routers (ASR)
9. Expert knowledge of Cisco Enterprise Wireless design and management
10. Expert knowledge of WAN technologies
11. Strong knowledge of F5 Networking technologies
12. Working knowledge Citrix NetScaler Technologies
13. Strong experience with Cisco UCS infrastructure components
14. Working knowledge Citrix NetScaler technologies
15. Working knowledge Palo Alto Firewall technologies
16. Working knowledge of enterprise-class Infrastructure environments
17. Healthcare knowledge/background including data privacy practices and laws
18. Strong customer service orientation
19. Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.