Assists in the development and maintenance of all Enterprise network systems
Your career starts now. We’re looking for the next generation of health care leaders.
At AmeriHealth Caritas, we’re passionate about helping people get care, stay well and build healthy communities. As one of the nation’s leaders in health care solutions, we offer our associates the opportunity to impact the lives of millions of people through our national footprint of products, services and award-winning programs. AmeriHealth Caritas is seeking talented, passionate individuals to join our team. Together we can build healthier communities. If you want to make a difference, we’d like to hear from you.
Headquartered in Philadelphia, AmeriHealth Caritas is a mission-driven organization with more than 30 years of experience. We deliver comprehensive, outcomes-driven care to those who need it most. We offer integrated managed care products, pharmaceutical benefit management and specialty pharmacy services, behavioral health services, and other administrative services. Discover more about us at .
Assists in the development and maintenance of all Enterprise network systems. Uses knowledge of LAN/WAN and Wireless (Wi-Fi) systems to help design and install internal and external networks. Tests and evaluates network systems to eliminate problems and make improvements. Familiar with a variety of network infrastructure concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. May lead and direct the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Collaborate with executive management and department leaders to assess near- and long-term network capacity needs. Create and maintain documentation as it relates to network configuration, network mapping, processes, and service records. Develop, implement and maintain policies, procedures, and associated training plans for network administration, usage, and disaster recovery.
– CCNA, CCNP, or equivalent preferred.
– At least eight (8) to ten (10) years of experience as a Network Engineer.
– Routing protocols EIGRP, BGP, OSPF.
– VPN (Anyconnect, IPSEC and EZVPN) and NAC configurations.
– Nexus 9K’s 7K’s and 5K’s with VPC and OTV configurations.
– Configuring Wireless controllers with 802.1x.
– Catalyst switches with VTP, spanning tree and Virtual Stacking.
– Experience with WAAS, F5 and ISE is plus to have.
– High School Diploma required; Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience a plus.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.