Transform technology into opportunity as a Network Engineer Sr Advisor with GDIT. A career in enterprise IT means connecting and enhancing the systems that matter most. At GDIT you'll be at the forefront of innovation and play a meaningful part in improving how agencies operate.
At GDIT, people are our differentiator. As a Network Engineer Sr Advisor you will help ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. Our work depends on Network Engineer Sr Advisor joining our team in Springfield, VA.
HOW A NETWORK ENGINEER SR ADVISOR WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
• Responsible for the design and development of voice, video, radio frequency, and/or data communications networks
• Administer, operate, manage and maintain network components for on-premises and cloud-based virtualized systems.
• Design, develop, implement, and maintain (LAN, WAN, Wireless) network infrastructure
• Determine network bandwidth needs and recommend measures to meet those requirements
• Design, recommend and implement new solutions to improve the resilience of network operations
• Conduct network modeling and analysis to construct a reliable, high-performance integrated network
• Monitor network performance and troubleshoot problems and outages
• Schedule updates and upgrades
• Collaborate with network architects to optimize system performance
• Engage in data network fault investigations
• Secure network systems with policies that define and monitor access
• Configure DNS servers and appliances
• Participates in special projects as required.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO SUCCEED:
• Education: Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Science
• Required Experience: 10+ years of related experience
• Security Clearance Level: TS/SCI with Polygraph
• Location: On Customer Site, Springfield, VA
• US Citizenship Required
GDIT IS YOUR PLACE:
• 401K with company match
• Comprehensive health and wellness packages
• Internal mobility team dedicated to helping you own your career
• Professional growth opportunities including paid education and certifications
• Cutting-edge technology you can learn from
• Rest and recharge with paid vacation and holidays.
Years of Experience
9 + years of related experience
* may vary based on technical training, certification(s), or degree
Less than 10%
U.S. Citizenship Required
About Our Work
We are GDIT. A global technology and professional services company that delivers consulting, technology and mission services to every major agency across the U.S. government, defense and intelligence community. Our 30,000 experts extract the power of technology to create immediate value and deliver solutions at the edge of innovation. We operate across 30 countries worldwide, offering leading capabilities in digital modernization, AI/ML, Cloud, Cyber and application development. Together with our clients, we strive to create a safer, smarter world by harnessing the power of deep expertise and advanced technology.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.